Pulse Wave Analyser Fix

For me it is launching on both platforms.
Two direct PC accounts and one on the PS4 are working fine. For those having connection issues Steam and Xbox have had update issues in the past but eventually Frontier gets them resolved. Don't go trying to reinstall the game on Steam or going with a total reinstall of your Windows OS on a PC to try and fix it. Frontier will fix it.

Now, does someone actually have a solution for this or are you all from a different planet?
IMG_20201216_210806.jpg
IMG_20201216_210806.jpg

Did you even notice any difference in the PWA working? I certainly did not....
YES
The distance is massively greater as smaller rocks now glow yellow on side of hud...
Server load time for in ring rock details is back to being faster, you no longer have to wait so long for ring details of rocks to load in after you enter the ring the first time...
Rocks are no longer just turning yellow when big in pixel size only...

New bug Fissures on console rocks are NOT insured to render untill AFTER prospector use only... PWA shows core rocks with out any fissures on out side...
Is that a rock shape that previously would have fissures? I was under the impression those rocks didn't. So the new bug may actually be fissures appearing on extra rocks!

YES
The distance is massively greater as smaller rocks now glow yellow on side of hud...
Server load time for in ring rock details is back to being faster, you no longer have to wait so long for ring details of rocks to load in after you enter the ring the first time...
Rocks are no longer just turning yellow when big in pixel size only...
Thanks, i did not know what it was like before it broke, but now the fissure issue, i follow you on youtube so i will keep up to date there too :)

Is that a rock shape that previously would have fissures? I was under the impression those rocks didn't. So the new bug may actually be fissures appearing on extra rocks!
Its the standard a rocky ring potato rock... If you only done ICE ring grind you won't remember this shape...

Working from home shouldn't change anything as you still had the ability to fix this in the end. Why 3 months though? We're talking an essentially component of mining being left unusable for 3 months. Why should Odyssey come into this if you had a dedicated team outside of that working on patch work?
On many dev teams, a major new release will pull in the majority of the senior devs., leaving more junior members to deal with bugs in the current version It's also fairly common practice to let more junior devs or more recent hires work on bugs as a way to get into the code and build an understanding of how it's structured. That said, this approach requires some minimal oversight by more experienced devs.

Top Bottom