Pulse Wave Analyser Fix

Pianite 700k/t low pay... osmium 1.3mil/t... yeah, peanuts
you mean painite 417K, vo 829K (osmium is at 264K)
expensive peanuts, but they were much much more expensive before the last mining nerf rebalance

how about 200-250k per ton for painite

Went out a bit yesterday on core mining... Monazite x6 cores, 2x Seredibite, 1x rhodplumsite and 1x Painite.
The mining, plus the jumps to find some stations to sell for decent prices made it like like 30 millions per hour.

I can do that in like 15 minutes shooting paper planes for a random pirate massacre mission from an allied faction

Balance working as intended

Sorry if it came out as sarcasm.
I was rather disappointed, not sarcastic
I am actually happy that combat finally pays better than other activities. I've done 3 spec ops missions last night for my squadron's faction, took me 2 hours since my build is not efficient but rather fun to shoot so had to restock. Racked up 90mil for missions, 4 mil in bounties, 3 notoriety and 700k bounty on my own head. That was fun. Did some core mining this morning to see how it goes. Half the income per hour, sooooo much less fun

Fixing the Pulse Wave Scanner what other bugs has Frontier added to the game? Let's look for them. Maybe taking 3 months to get it right was about not adding any other bugs. We'll see...
Well, for a start, they nerfed mining prices again and the 3x credit + ranking bonus at Betancourt Base station was reduced to simply 3x credit bonus.

Last edited:
you mean painite 417K, vo 829K (osmium is at 264K)
expensive peanuts, but they were much much more expensive before the last mining nerf rebalance
Painite is now at 273K - they've nerfed the ever living hell out of mining. It's not worth doing any more.

I have less than zero interest in the combat crap they're pushing ready for Odyssey, so that's end of game for me.

Painite is now at 273K - they've nerfed the ever living hell out of mining. It's not worth doing any more.

I have less than zero interest in the combat crap they're pushing ready for Odyssey, so that's end of game for me.
Sad to hear that mining no longer makes a profit.

But Betancourt was always a temporary perk, it will be gone entirely in another week.

But Betancourt was always a temporary perk, it will be gone entirely in another week.
Yes, Betancourt was only ever temporary, but it was supposed to be active until the end of the month. Since they changed it before the end of the month, it seems safe to assume that the ranking increase was a bug so, yet again, FDEV demonstrates they don't know how to test their damn code.

Yes, Betancourt was only ever temporary, but it was supposed to be active until the end of the month. Since they changed it before the end of the month, it seems safe to assume that the ranking increase was a bug so, yet again, FDEV demonstrates they don't know how to test their damn code.
No it was one to two weeks from the end date of the CG the duration and the multiplier to payment was dependent on the Tier reached, it reached Tier 4 so we got the longest duration and the second highest multiplier.

Except of course it makes a profit. Most people mistakenly say it is not profitable when what they really mean is 'it's not profitable at the rate of earning they want'. That is, making squillions per minute it seems. If it earns greater than you outlay (eg in terms of expenses like fuel and limpets, and time), it is by definition profitable. Like real life, once you've earned enough to recoup the initial outlay of ship and fitout, all you need to cover is operating costs and the rest is cream. So how much is one's time worth? Well each of us will interpret that differently - you might think your time is worth 10 million per hour, 100 million per hour, maybe more.....but I suspect most people over-value what their 'wage' should be. For mine, as long as I am having fun (it IS a game after all.....), then any profit is good. But of course some want maximum profit per hour (which equals impatience in my view but that's just my opinion).

But to say mining is unprofitable is just simply bogus.

But to say mining is unprofitable is just simply bogus.
Bogus on a number of levels. For me mining is a sub-career; I spend 9X more hours doing exploration. Yet mining fuels my FC, with valuable residuals I gather as I explore -- the huge FC cargo capacity makes accumulating these trivial. In the first 25 or so weeks of my FC-based exploration, I netted 1.1Bcr from exploration and 2.2Bcr from selling my mining products, thereby recovering over 50% of the carrier cost outlay in my initial expedition. Yet the mining effort was minimal and to a large degree incidental. I call that undeniably profitable.

There does seem to be an ample supply of Credit Cretins that come free with the Game and Forum.

Well that's a positive -
Pug

Yes this is totaly fix. If you look for core asteroid in a very active system, the core "come back" one week after the explosion. During this time, the asteroid field seems very empty

Top Bottom