Game Discussions Ubisoft is making an open world Star Wars game

Good news after EA cancelled the last one they were working on. Ragtag or something was the working name. I hope to see a few more quality Star Wars games again.

Ubisoft....open world in ubisoft ways...star wars.

I'm really not sold at all yet.

I get why one wouldn't be hyped by likely yet-another-third-person-open-world-stealth-shoot-melee-crafting-survival-collectathon game, but at least this one will have lightsabers (with exclusive ubistore colours) and no "meanwhile, in the present" interludes. Time will tell, it's a long way off.

I get why one wouldn't be hyped by likely yet-another-third-person-open-world-stealth-shoot-melee-crafting-survival-collectathon game, but at least this one will have lightsabers (with exclusive ubistore colours) and no "meanwhile, in the present" interludes. Time will tell, it's a long way off.
I dunno, I think Disney did its best to ruin Star Wars. JarJar just wasn't enough. New Old Order just had to be the mightier Empire, with bigger ships, whole planets as death stars and the same plots just told all over with different characters. I'd stick that light saber right into Baby Yoda to spare us the rest of this travesty.

That's my guess, since as I understand they had a 10 years deal, so up to 2023. I wouldn't expect the Ubi game to come out before that.
Yes, it'd be strange to have them breach the agreement just like that. So I take it it's a jab at EA that the agreement definitely won't be prolonged by Disney.

I dunno, I think Disney did its best to ruin Star Wars. JarJar just wasn't enough. New Old Order just had to be the mightier Empire, with bigger ships, whole planets as death stars and the same plots just told all over with different characters. I'd stick that light saber right into Baby Yoda to spare us the rest of this travesty.
The Mandalorian was pretty damn good

Top Bottom