Ships Help me understand this ship stats discrepancy (Krait vs Python)

The main problem with the Krait is that it's upside down. 😄

Nah srsly. I "only" have a Phantom so far and like it a lot -- use it for everything except combat.

The main problem with the Krait is that it's upside down. 😄

Nah srsly. I "only" have a Phantom so far and like it a lot -- use it for everything except combat.
Because of the versatility of the Krait Mk 2, I can't find a use for it. Tried to kill Targoids with it, not so much. The Cheftain is better.
And yes I use Python if I need a medium ship.

Sorry, but on this issue I trust Kate and her video where she kills 9 interceptors at a time.
Kate can kill Xenos with a Sidewinder,we are talking about "average" pilots ;) Did you try Interceptors yet? You'll need the firepower...

Kate can kill Xenos with a Sidewinder,we are talking about "average" pilots ;) Did you try Interceptors yet? You'll need the firepower...
But it mostly does it on the Chieftain, I can't cold orbit and I'm a bad pilot so it's easier for me to kill Hydra on Cutter and I don't need Krait to do it.
I can't find a use for it since this ship has no strengths.

I don't know if my coriolis is always outdated but I always ignore coriolis stats on FSD range and heat and maneuverability and some other things.

According to Stormseeker, the Python is a nerfed ship, since its initial values made it so powerful, that it could easily compete and destroy any ship, that is why its numbers were artificially lowered, this has logic, since due to the size of the engine, it does not It is explained that it is so slow, or because of the size of the maneuvering thrusters, it is so clumsy, or it does not have fighters, or its distributor since it was initially a military patrol ship, that is why in many ships the capabilities do not match its design greetings

Top Bottom