Ships Help me understand this ship stats discrepancy (Krait vs Python)

The main problem with the Krait is that it's upside down. 😄

Nah srsly. I "only" have a Phantom so far and like it a lot -- use it for everything except combat.

The main problem with the Krait is that it's upside down. 😄

Nah srsly. I "only" have a Phantom so far and like it a lot -- use it for everything except combat.
Because of the versatility of the Krait Mk 2, I can't find a use for it. Tried to kill Targoids with it, not so much. The Cheftain is better.
And yes I use Python if I need a medium ship.

Sorry, but on this issue I trust Kate and her video where she kills 9 interceptors at a time.
Kate can kill Xenos with a Sidewinder,we are talking about "average" pilots ;) Did you try Interceptors yet? You'll need the firepower...

Kate can kill Xenos with a Sidewinder,we are talking about "average" pilots ;) Did you try Interceptors yet? You'll need the firepower...
But it mostly does it on the Chieftain, I can't cold orbit and I'm a bad pilot so it's easier for me to kill Hydra on Cutter and I don't need Krait to do it.
I can't find a use for it since this ship has no strengths.

I don't know if my coriolis is always outdated but I always ignore coriolis stats on FSD range and heat and maneuverability and some other things.

Top Bottom