EDProfiler - A New Display Switcher/Robust Settings Profiler/Switcher/Detector!

Probably asked and answered somewhere, but I couldn't find by searching: is there any way to re-open the "what's new" window after a patch, if it got dismissed before one could read it?

Probably asked and answered somewhere, but I couldn't find by searching: is there any way to re-open the "what's new" window after a patch, if it got dismissed before one could read it?
Yes, Shift-N, although that message is probably a year or two old :)

Hey Doc, I made a few white themes. Hope they help fellow pilots :) If you like them please include in the next update, cheers.

Subtle Royale (Yam HUD, Cyan friendlies, Yellow shields, Red hostiles)

<MatrixRed> 0.2, 0, 0 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> -0.2, 1.8, 2 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 2, -0.2, -2 </MatrixBlue>

1607414470959.png

Citrus on White (White HUD, Lime friendlies, Orange shields, Yam hostiles)

<MatrixRed> 0.7, 0.5, 0.8 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> 0.25, 1.4, -0.5 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 1, -0.6, -1 </MatrixBlue>

1607414702727.png

Red on White (Beige HUD, Cyan friendlies, Red shields, Brown hostiles)

<MatrixRed> 0.5, 0.2, 0.1 </MatrixRed>
<MatrixGreen> -0.7, 2, 2 </MatrixGreen>
<MatrixBlue> 1, -1.5, -2 </MatrixBlue>

1607414890410.png

drkaii, could you setup HTTP on the site you are serving the download for your application installer from.

Or at the very least add it to winget so WPM can at least do a checksum verification from a trusted source.

Hi, i want to install it completely new, I dont find a way to uninstall it.
Theres no uninstall Option in Windows10 Apps, i cant find it in Programms, i dont find a Folder on my Harddrives.

Last edited:
As i wrote, i found this Tool/Programm not in this section! Not in Programs and Features, not in Apps. Also CC Cleaner doen not find anything.
Does it install with another Name?

To be Honest, it was not there. None of the normal Uninstall Tools Worked, neither was there an entry. Im Used to Windows since it was ther First Time available in good old DOS Times with Windows 1.1, so i know how to unistall the normal way. Searched the whole disk and deleted everything i found, fixed the registry, looks like it worked!

Tone Mapping Problems

The 'Enable' grey out and unchecked so I cannot open my Mapping Tone settings. Any idea why? i have try reisntall and delete elite dangerous graphic folder and EDProfiler file location
Screenshot 2021-03-03 110519.jpg

Anyone got an idea as to how to make the 'Launch Elite' button work with Steam? I've tried pointing it at the launcher, but it launches without the Steam verification code. Pointing it straight at the .exe app just crashes to desktop.

Top Bottom