Planet Zoo Funny Screenshots

This lady just visited my zoo to watch all those beautiful animals. Passing the first habitat, she realized she's got no eyes to watch and demanded a full refund. Took her up with my god-mode hands and placed her in front of a Cosmic Cow stall. At least she has a tongue to slurp some ice cream.
abberation.jpg

Last edited:
Well my new Zoo also got already visited by the Inspector and her Clone (Planet Zoo Equivalent to creepy Twins?)

You've got two inspectors? Visiting at the same time? ... Build some barriers around them and let them be viewed by your guests. I mean, that's what I would call 'exotic species'! :LOL:

You've got two inspectors? Visiting at the same time? ... Build some barriers around them and let them be viewed by your guests. I mean, that's what I would call 'exotic species'! :LOL:
Sadly it's too late. But thanks to that rare Sighting of this normally solitary Species I assume that their natural Range includes the Japanese Island Hokkaido.
Edit: just wanted to send Pictures of it but I'm using the Forum on my Phone and for some Reason my new Charging Cable doesn't work for Data Transfer and if I use the old one it also doesn't work for some Reason. Maybe it will work later

Last edited:
You know what, you're right. It is a new species. The Istoowrong (Underfedious allathatimeous) is a newly discovered species that does not resemble the distantly related Bingturong ๐Ÿ˜†
Those Species are related? I thought it is some kind of Antelope, Tapir or a weird Snail with Legs (this Theory would at least explain the beautiful Eyes)
I wonder if that happened because it tried for some Reason to use the Animations of a different Animal๐Ÿค”

Edit: looks at Screenshot
๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถI get Emotions from the Look in your Eyes, yeah๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ‘€

Last edited:
Top Bottom