Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

BTW, the wonders of the 'Verse include introvert stars. Never been done before.

As with the Gas Giant, Crusder, the Stanton Star is a place holder, they have been there unchanged since late 2015.

Crusader is on the cards to be replaced in about 8 weeks using a modified version of the Gas Cloud tech currently in game, a literal giant ball of gas.

The Stanton Star, i don't know, right now its just a light sphere.

As with the Gas Giant, Crusder, the Stanton Star is a place holder, they have been there unchanged since late 2015.

Crusader is on the cards to be replaced in about 8 weeks using a modified version of the Gas Cloud tech currently in game, a literal giant ball of gas.

The Stanton Star, i don't know, right now its just a light sphere.

Crusader and its landing zone Orison are currently marked "Tentative", so as to whether they're arriving in 3.14 (the next update, scheduled for end of June) is unknown.

However, with the Invictus Fleet Week Ship Sale due to start soon, and all the development resources that will have been diverted to getting that ready and running, the likelihood of Crusader and Orison getting delayed until Q3's 3.15 update is quite high. We saw similar knock-on delays caused by previous events: last year's Invictus Sale, Anniversary Sale, and this year's Attack On Stanton.

Delaying Crusader/Orison to 3.15 would also conveniently align their release with CitizenCon's presentations and ship sale events too.

Crusader and its landing zone Orison are currently marked "Tentative", so as to whether they're arriving in 3.14 (the next update, scheduled for end of June) is unknown.

However, with the Invictus Fleet Week Ship Sale due to start soon, and all the development resources that will have been diverted to getting that ready and running, the likelihood of Crusader and Orison getting delayed until Q3's 3.15 update is quite high. We saw similar knock-on delays caused by previous events: last year's Invictus Sale, Anniversary Sale, and this year's Attack On Stanton.

Delaying Crusader/Orison to 3.15 would also conveniently align their release with CitizenCon's presentations and ship sale events too.

Crusader has already move 3 times, if they move it again i'm going to have some sort of unpleasant edema.

The SC tank looks like the near future. If ED gets tanks they should be much more high tech.
Look more like WW2 tanks to me. And they seem to weigh about as much as a paper cup.

iu

As with the Gas Giant, Crusder, the Stanton Star is a place holder
SC the game itself is a placeholder. Soon (-Tm) to be replaced by whatever Turbulent come up with.

Just imagine all the gameplay possibilities this will open up should CIG ever let players own one! Imagine the walking down almost a km of corridors. Imagine lining up your peons on the bridge so they can salute you!

Its so big an Idris could bit in its hangar!

It even has a monorail! Let me hear you say it! Monorail!

ive-sold-monorails-to-brockway-ogdenville-and-north-haberfield-and-by-gavin-ive-put-them-on-the-map.jpg

Oh, wait, wasn't that guy some sort of scammer?

Granted but this is a player flyable ship with a full interior.

Its also not the largest ship, that would be the UEE Retribution at about 3000 Meters. Vanduul capital ships are also 1KM to 3KM. Tho i doubt they will be player flyable or have an interiour

With CIG it’s always best to stick to what they’ve added to the game, rather than what they say they will. (And then wonder about which bits will fall apart later ;))

Is the Bengal actually player flyable currently, for example? Does it have an interior now? (And can it fly around, with its interior, without bringing the server to its knees?). Those feel like the pertinent questions ;)

Who cares about the size of concept ships, or the concept work done on them, given CIG’s propensity to dreamcraft. Until they’ve proved themselves as vaguely functional game objects in the baptism of fire that is CIG’s flaming networking model and smoke-emitting engine, they don’t mean much. Hence the snarky replies you’re getting ;)

Granted but this is a player flyable ship with a full interior.

Its also not the largest ship, that would be the UEE Retribution at about 3000 Meters. Vanduul capital ships are also 1KM to 3KM. Tho i doubt they will be player flyable or have an interiour

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0T3KLnL9uY
Is the Bengal player-flyable yet?

Neither the Retribution nor Vanduul Kingship are in-game yet.

It's best to use present-tense, not CIG's future-present tense.

Top Bottom