Frontier Issues Tracker

EXPLOIT

there is an issue when transferring cargo after mining from ship to carrier - it got stuck with 2 methanol monohydrate crystals & 12 grandiderite & would not clear them out but kept adding to cargo when transferring - had to go to Horizons & transfer for them to clear out - no doubt pilots will take advantage

Last edited:
there is an issue when transferring cargo after mining from ship to carrier - it got stuck with 2 methanol monohydrate crystals & 12 grandiderite & would not clear them out but kept adding to cargo when transferring - had to go to Horizons & transfer for them to clear out - no doubt pilots will take advantage

I had the same duplication issue after the hotfix #1 patch but not before, it transfers the cargo but doesn't remove it from the ship's hold. I destroyed the cargo in my ship after 3-4 attempts to empty it of a few tonnes of salvage I got from a POI. It does look very exploitable.

I had the same duplication issue after the hotfix #1 patch but not before, it transfers the cargo but doesn't remove it from the ship's hold. I destroyed the cargo in my ship after 3-4 attempts to empty it of a few tonnes of salvage I got from a POI. It does look very exploitable.
Saying "exploit" might get it fixed... :)

I have sent a ticket in I am unable to access my private group which has 70 members I can see it in the social tab but when I go to join it says I haven't created one although all my friends are using my private group

Since the hot mess of a launch I haven't played elite for a few weeks thought I'd pop on for a little fly round, updated my GPU and pc updates etc epic games launch horizons and I get a black screen and non responsive pc. Have to turn the pc off restart try again after verifying my game launch elite horizons black screen. No error message just basically crashes my pc I can't launch the game at all. Any help?

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Since the hot mess of a launch I haven't played elite for a few weeks thought I'd pop on for a little fly round, updated my GPU and pc updates etc epic games launch horizons and I get a black screen and non responsive pc. Have to turn the pc off restart try again after verifying my game launch elite horizons black screen. No error message just basically crashes my pc I can't launch the game at all. Any help?
Sorry to hear that! If you post in the Elite Dangerous forum you may be able to see if anyone has advice or to see if anyone has the same issue you're having.

Issue Tracker is broken... Its a little more like... Vote on the bugs you cant live with... And by default you live with the bugs that are not voted on. Example... In horizons on console, I could scan a planet, and all of the interesting things about the planet would show up as targets I can fly too. Crash sites, human, geological, etc... With Ody on computer, I get the same data, and targets... MINUS the geological. Pretty much making SRV blaster mining a crap shoot. I get ZERO Geological targets from a 100% scan.

So I checked the issue tracker, and there it was. Someone from Australia had posted it up a while ago, and it went "unconfirmed". Whats more, instructions on the post for the issue tracker says to log into Frontier Store to issue the bug report. I see absolutely no feature to do this with. All I see is stuff for sale. Nothing on the "dash board", nothing in the store itself. If anyone at Frontier reads this that gives a crap, please look into this bug.

Example... In horizons on console, I could scan a planet, and all of the interesting things about the planet would show up as targets I can fly too. Crash sites, human, geological, etc... With Ody on computer, I get the same data, and targets... MINUS the geological. Pretty much making SRV blaster mining a crap shoot. I get ZERO Geological targets from a 100% scan.
Not a bug. Geological sites work differently in Odyssey, they are no longer clustered in POIs but spread over the entire planetary body, use the heat map (from the surface scanner) to find the best spots to find them.

Since update 9 - I am in Horizons on PC - the Status panel home screen is frozen (modules, firegroups etc). Updates on first entering game but then my cash balance no longer changes, during the game session, nor does the progress in trade, exploration etc.

Top Bottom