Planet Zoo Funny Screenshots

"My back is killing me after all that hopping around! Could you give me a massage?"
"OMG have you heard that Jen saw him over in the cassowary habitat Saturday? She was up on the high rocks and looked across the path and saw him right there in public with them! And he knew she saw him, but of course he just tried to, just, be cool and brush her off, like nothing was happening? And after he's spouted so much about being a one-species man and always being here for us and all that crap. And you just know that he's going to try to sneak out of here without saying anything soon as he's done with the barrier. Seriously, if he doesn't at least apologize I swear to God I will do a kicking animation through his freaking face. I freaking will."

"Christ, I wouldn't blame you at all. He's had it coming for sooo long. I don't know how we manage to get jerks like him, every single time."

"I know, right? Well, at least we still have Tony, even if that is only because he's only assigned to this habitat."

friggindelivery.jpg
explain.jpg

Top Bottom