What did you do in Planet Zoo today?

Made this exhibition for the zebras.
EBA68A32E7E0CE7F94FD265E95E0BCC8DF60CDE9

The zebras aren't there yet, because they are still in quarantaine. So I hope they like it.
Looks really great 👍

Trying since Hours to get a long Dome made out of those pentagonal Pieces to work😴

Hello its me again.
I finally fully finished a habitat, this time its for capuchin monkeys and an underground dschungel tunnel they are a part of. By now they share it with spiders, nilemonitors, a fake exhibit for the terapins and the boa constrictor with atleast the caiman still planned.
This one was quite the tricky challange, as the habitatborders could be a nightmare at time, aswell as the fact that it ed up the staffs traversable area (even though they still reach everywhere to clean lol).
Anyways here are some pics of the spiders and the underground section, as well as their overground habitat and some staff buildings.

monke 1.jpeg
monke 2.jpeg
monke 3.jpeg
monke 4.jpeg
monke 5.jpeg
monke 6.jpeg
monke 8.jpeg
monke 9.jpeg
monke 10.jpeg

[/ spoiler]

Last edited:
Worked a bit on Golding Event zoo. In the real zoo entrance area there is still some decoration to do obviously, but I still build (and finished) the first habitat within the zoo. (There is a flamingo habitat that belongs to the restaurant and is outside of the zoo).

If I don't feel totally poopy after my second vaccination tomorrow, I'm planning a Planet Zoo weekend. We'll see on which of my three projects I'll work then. :)

Finally was able to finish the most important Part of my Polar Bear Dome, thanks to the hexagonal Piece. I don't know why I've even bothered with the pentagonal one🤦🏻‍♂️
It will be such a beautiful Home for Polar Bears once I found the correct Lamps for it (we really need a Option to adjust Brightness because many Lamps aren't even close to being bright enough. Range is also way too low for some of them). Also need to delete some Parts from the Rotations that were necessary and add a Entrance

Finally was able to finish the most important Part of my Polar Bear Dome, thanks to the hexagonal Piece. I don't know why I've even bothered with the pentagonal one🤦🏻‍♂️
It will be such a beautiful Home for Polar Bears once I found the correct Lamps for it (we really need a Option to adjust Brightness because many Lamps aren't even close to being bright enough. Range is also way too low for some of them). Also need to delete some Parts from the Rotations that were necessary and add a Entrance
Don't know if it can help you but i've been working on something similar for the event we are doing on my channel, using some lamp from the arctic theme
20210604220038_1.jpg

Don't know if it can help you but i've been working on something similar for the event we are doing on my channel, using some lamp from the arctic themeView attachment 236595
Wow, this looks absolutely amazing 😍
Great Job.
I'll still need to somehow let it look better on the Inside because it does only look as good as expected on the Outside. I wish we could customize the Lamps more (Range, Brightness.....) I'm almost always using the same Lamp to light up Indoor Areas and I hate it. The other ones are just way too weak. The Land Areas look good but the Water is so dark and I need to find a Way to fix this

Wow, this looks absolutely amazing 😍
Great Job.
I'll still need to somehow let it look better on the Inside because it does only look as good as expected on the Outside. I wish we could customize the Lamps more (Range, Brightness.....) I'm almost always using the same Lamp to light up Indoor Areas and I hate it. The other ones are just way too weak. The Land Areas look good but the Water is so dark and I need to find a Way to fix this
If you want a look from the outside here you go, but i totally understand how you feel about being able to play more with the lamps
20210604220238_1.jpg

Top Bottom