Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Update 3.01 | Horizons Update

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
@sallymorganmoore have you seen the other thread? on this topic? Would it be possible to coordinate a message in line with the messages seen in game to come to the forum. Its quite frustrating from a players point of view to tell you to go to the forums and there to be no message.
Hope you can appreciate this.

Crash.

PS Is is possible to have some free ARX please as compensation for this frustration? (If you dont ask you dont get!! ;-)

I saw this raised and popped it down actually. Leave it with me.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Next time say something on twitter then after someone sends you guys a screenshot showing it rather than favouriting the people who defend you guys. I can show you where you did that.

I can see this has been frustrating for you and I have entirely raised it - I just hadn't got around to letting you know yet. It's a very valid point, thank you for raising it!

I can see this has been frustrating for you and I have entirely raised it - I just hadn't got around to letting you know yet. It's a very valid point, thank you for raising it!
Well you favourited one of the people who decided to engage with me about it, which had lead to people who stream this game now attacking me on twitter for it. Literally just asked for the notes since we got that notification, what frustrated me is the concern was obviously seen, and then you guy just let people who brought it up get jumped on.

Unless you are at "unfriendly" status already that won't happen.

This seems like a rather pointless comment since being unfriendly with a faction is nothing uncommon for many people that do BGS. It could easily happen that you find yourself in this infinite loop and I'm glad they've fixed it. I'm not going to sit here and stan for FDev after this launch... but your comment makes zero sense at all.

Not sure why you guys told us to come here an hour + ago for these but that was a bit of a miscommunication that you guys did.

You can't even actually take a shuttle to a hostile settlement (I have screenshot proof of this) so why is this even a fix?

E:
Proof you cannot take a shuttle to a hostile settlement

Now you have to remember there is your personal faction alignment, and then there is hostile due to your Power Choice, which i have been able to dock at because you can be frieldly to a place while they show hostile because of power alignment

Could you please let us know if there are any plans or efforts for changing the mindless boring and broken grind (both ship and srv) to some actual meaningful fun gameplay? Logging on and off to farm mats in literally any other game is considered cheating yet you guys seem to think its just fine. Mindless grinding is not gameplay and honestly it feels like thats the only gameplay loop elite has which is ridiculously sad.

Also missions need to tie into each other. It feels like im playing 3 different games here instead of something cohesive.

Top Bottom