State of the Game

I see.

In order to further work towards a reasonable compromise, has anyone suggested that CMs could start interacting with the community exclusively through VRChat?
I think you might have found an opportunity for action there. I would rather see they used the old pager service in our country that's defunct since 1999 or so.

Found 'em!

4n3L3sV.jpg
Impact site (4)

F, this forum is treacherous.

I tried to change my avatar yesterday.
I managed to read the "changes will be visible in 1-2 days" remark before uploading new picture,
but as there was literally NONE message like "uploaded successfully" nor any actual feedback after I was trying to upload different jpgs, pngs, gifs,
I assumed something is wrong.

I must confess I was really lucky that I finished this experiments with some acceptable avatar,
as I have tried to upload some... controversial pictures when I was testing and concluding "it didn't work again".
I was trying to find if ANY picture uploaded will result in ANY actual feedback message like "OK", "NOPE", "NOW WAIT".
But why should user know this, I am apparently spoiled to expect some success/fail message after file upload operation.

Top Bottom