State of the Game

I consider it fair play and honest warning about irrelevant consequences of wrong choices.
deepfrog.jpg

I consider it fair play and honest warning about irrelevant consequences of wrong choices.
I just imagined this said with this guy's voice:

"No,no,no... Are you really accusing me of threatening you? You''re breaking my heart, Harry!
We are all friends here, and friends don't do such things to each other!
That said, I only expressed my concern of what MAY happen if you decide to do lock this thread, naturally I would do anything in my power to stop the mob of angry forumees from lynching you, but you know, when you poke a bear, it becomes angry and hunts you till it tears you to shreds, and there is nothing I can do about it, Harry.
This is just how the eternal laws of nature work."

1624541632632.png

Yeah, definitely a point for my imagination.

Source: https://youtu.be/TAbEE3-xcCo?t=130

Last edited:
Ohhh the temptation to lock this thread just for the lulzzzzzz

:devilish:

Convince me otherwise.......

we know you're waiting for page 999

edit: it's what we would do. Well, maybe wait until it hits 1000 then before there's time for any celebration, delete a post so it's back to 999 then lock it, citing it as a dupe of some much lamer state of the game thread.

Last edited:
it's at this time, i'd like to bring up the merits of interiors in a new thread with new novel ideas i just thought of that prove that FDEV needs to implement interiors for the good of the playerbase.

#1. I can walk around my ship and see what it looks like inside.
#2. ....
#3. Money.

The evidence is clear. FDEV needs to prioritize ship interiors above everything else

it's at this time, i'd like to bring up the merits of interiors in a new thread with new novel ideas i just thought of that prove that FDEV needs to implement interiors for the good of the playerbase.

#1. I can walk around my ship and see what it looks like inside.
#2. ....
#3. Money.

The evidence is clear. FDEV needs to prioritize ship interiors above everything else
Do you know what "interior" rhymes to?
"inferior".

And it fits it's priority as an "issue".

My daily regime...

3AM 2x50mg Tramadol capsules (I usually wake up from the pain)
~8AM 2x50mg Tramadol capsules (so I can get out of bed)
2PM 2x50mg Tramadol capsules (top up dose)
8PM 2x50mg Tramadol capsules (enough to get me asleep at around 10:30)

Some days I've had to 'double dose', that's fun when you are at work!

Edit : yes I did drive home after work... 😵‍💫
How the hell do you stand up? But then if this is daily you might have a tolerance for it.

I had a friend who was prescribed Tramadol and it knocked him for six.

Ship posteriors is a much higher priority. Imagine the immersion of flying around the galaxy in a Clipper with a big juicy booty!

#ClipperThicc

Yes, the proper priority is
1. Ship Interiors
2. Panther Clipper
3. Smear compaigns
4. Faster supercruise
5. BGS stats updates
6. NPC ai fixes
7. UI fixes
8. Performance fixes

something along those lines would please the playerbase ...yes it would please us greatly. Our desires are in perfect alignment for what would improve this game.

Yes, the proper priority is
1. Ship Interiors
2. Panther Clipper
3. Smear compaigns
4. Faster supercruise
5. BGS stats updates
6. NPC ai fixes
7. UI fixes
8. Performance fixes

something along those lines would please the playerbase ...yes it would please us greatly. Our desires are in perfect alignment for what would improve this game.
I never understood the collective hard on for the Panther Clipper.

Top Bottom