State of the Game

About FPS I had a guy legit suggest to turn off the counter and play the game as is, "ignoring the framerate issues", and how it was our fault to focus on them.
Because you know, FPS are just a number.

good advice for finances too. side note.

The difference between Radeon RX 5700XT that I have and the Radeon RX 6900XT that you (the general you) have is just a number.

So we should trade. PM to get this going.

The stuphs thing has been really incendiary the last few days! Which is strange, as I couldn't give a crap about people's stuff, but other people in the threads seem to take huge offence at the mere suggestion!

`
I had this mission earlier today from a mysterious stranger.
I visited the site and the stufz was a bit damp and stuck together - might be the recent rain.
tip-off1.jpg

The stuphs thing has been really incendiary the last few days! Which is strange, as I couldn't give a crap about people's stuff, but other people in the threads seem to take huge offence at the mere suggestion!
Ergo, do it!
I reported the guy you spoke of, I think. He was salty you "derailled" his rant thread that wasn't on rail to begin with.
It's ironic for people so salty to have such a thin skin. Must be painful.

good advice for finances too. side note.

The difference between Radeon RX 5700XT that I have and the Radeon RX 6900XT that you (the general you) have is just a number.

So we should trade. PM to get this going.
I tried to convince tax office that I just missed a null here and there in my tax reports, so they should not make such a fuss about it..
I mean, a null is literally nothing, right?
Didn't work very well.

Top Bottom