State of the Game

It might - and I'm just spitballing ideas here - have something to do with the fact that the forums and social media had a full meltdown over the release of Odyssey, and as such they're right now all-hands-to-the-pump trying to put out that proverbial fire, and have postponed doing additional bits until the base stuff is sorted?

the people who write the stories ...aren't bugfixing code. Though, if those are the people bugfixing code..that would explain so much.

giphy (2).gif

It's not my fault the rest of the forum got super boring and so there's nothing to make fun of because fdev is taking forever to give us anything about patch 6 to rage and Doom over.

All they're doing out there is talking about opinions about people's videos that talk about their opinions on how to fix the game or how doomed it is if they dont listen to their ideas.
None of them are even touching on actual important issues either, like the crafting of Dredgers for personal piloting use by players.

I'm only joking you old git! ;)

None taken at all Bottom Hat I try to save my offenses for the serious stuphfs

far too much easy offenseness (+5 for new word?) about these days in too many places.

and all hail the cosmic jellyfish!

o7

Good man, and good form on the new word - I like improvisation!

Is this the borg before they jumped the shark and decided after meeting humanity that they needed a leader ? or the borg that assimilated untold numbers of civilizations to make their biological and technical identify part of their own?

I think the borg would have been able to adapt to the matrix and destroy it. The matrix only had humanity to model it's own technological makeup off of. As such, it's limited and should be predictable. The borg have thousands of totally independent alien beings with different ways of thinking and different ways of processing information to call upon.

Star trek obviously defeats the borg with human spirit and ideals and all that ...but that's just cuz it's written by humans. The borg should be unstoppable ...(at least to any individual effort by a race not far more ancient than the borg or any of their assimilated races were)

and is anyone in the entire universe actually interested in this NMLA storyline?

the pace of the narrative is speeding along like the game is going to last for 25 years and the rest of the development of the game is behaving like it's already on life support.

I'm pretty sure the helm is just sitting there with the wheel spinning
I'm quite thrilled about it. Keenly following the situation by reading every new GalNet update on forums, here. There could be a new attack on a starport, followed by a CG perhaps. Probably not. A civil war is out of question of course, that would be too much of a hassle and negatively affect many player minor factions. You'd also need players taking part in those wars and that would be quite troublesome. Then you'd also need to write something about Empire, like what was this slavery thing again, was Empire pro gene-manipulation or against it, what is space feodalism? Are they ruled by Sith lords?
It's quite dangerous really. Not as dangerous as mentioning that players can cause trouble in systems ruled by communist regimes but still.

Top Bottom