State of the Game

Do something other than tell the truth? No thanks.
If it doth offend thine eye so, why dost thou continue to torture thineself?

Your truth is certainly your own, without doubt... I just find it extremely amusing that folk need to berate the game as terrible, yet continue to play and insist on telling everone else how much they detest it... (or of course, not play, but voice their opinion regardless)

To each their own, I suppose :ROFLMAO:

I ain't gonna start being nice to him now, am I? :eek: Then he'll realise it is a trap... Dammit!
In the event you missed it, it was a reference to the first Bioshock game
where the main character (you) is brainwashed into doing things if you say "Would you kindly...". It's also used as an explanation as to why you do the story without deviating, as with most FPS.
Erm .. but i have a lifetime pass - so at the minimum i should get one free @sallymorganmoore
I'm joking. Stop pinging her.
https://elite-dangerous.fandom.com/wiki/Cobra_MkIV

I thought it was obvious when I was talking of buying a DLC that didn't exist in Kickstarter, but not obvious enough I guess :D

where the main character (you) is brainwashed into doing things if you say "Would you kindly...". It's also used as an explanation as to why you do the story without deviating, as with most FPS.

I thought it was obvious when I was talking of buying a DLC that didn't exist in Kickstarter, but not obvious enough I guess :D
Oh ok - lol - I’m a silly sausage - I just thought a free ship, it’s amazing i haven’t been phone scammed. I thought something didn’t sound right - but take my $$$$$$ anyway. Not played Bioshock so missed that ref.

I better check my bank accounts

Last edited:
More 'concerning' Bio found today...
Screenshot_0184.jpg

• The Cobra MkIV is an exclusive reward for Elite Dangerous players who upgraded to Elite Dangerous: Horizons during its first year.[2] It is only available to PC players who purchased Horizons before February 5, 2016 (this also includes Lifetime Expansion Passholders), and to Xbox One players who purchased the Horizons season pass before July 30, 2016. Players who met these requirements can obtain the ship in-game from stations using credits.[3] PlayStation 4 players currently do not have any means to access the Cobra MkIV. Frontier Developments have no plans to make the Cobra MkIV available to other players.
I should do more research - my memory is a sieve - i hope i didn’t sell it.

More 'concerning' Bio found today...
View attachment 254970
did it attack you?

were you able to destroy it for some kind of material?

interact with it at all?

did the faction you turned this data into send out some kind of research party where potentially a station may be deployed to this system to make some use out of what you found and indirectly expand the bubble into unpopulated systems?

no? sounds absolutely exciting and definitely a worthwhile addition to the game and exploration mechanic.

did it attack you?

interact with it at all?

did the faction you turned this data into send out some kind of research party where potentially a station may be deployed to this system to make some use out of what you found and indirectly expand the bubble into unpopulated systems?

no? sounds absolutely exciting and definitely a worthwhile addition to the game and exploration mechanic.
I'm sure the sound of it is AWESOME though 🙄

did it attack you?

interact with it at all?

I like it.
It looks like a mushroom lollipop.

Top Bottom