Jurassic World Evolution 2 is Now Available to Pre-Order - Coming 9 November

The Jurassic World Evolution 2 Deluxe Edition is also available for pre-order. This pack comes with some beautiful extra content, from vehicle skins to dinosaurs and prehistoric reptiles, that will look absolutely stunning in your parks. Here's what you're getting if you pick up the Deluxe Edition.
  • 6x Amenity Guest Building Signs,to adorn and embellish your shops and restaurants.
    • 3x Food Signs: Sushi, Carvery, and Waffles – Can you make a Sushi restaurant for Nature Lovers? How about a Waffle house for Adventure Seekers? You'll be good to go with these signs!
    • 2x Drink: Fruity, and Herbal Tea – Show your guests where to go for fruity drinks or herbal teas with these cute drink signs.
    • 1x Souvenir: Amber – Your guests will be delighted to take home a small piece of prehistory from the Sourvenir shops. The Amber sign will show them exactly where to pick it up.
  • 3x Dinosaur Protection Group Vehicle Skins for Sandbox and Challenge Mode - These vehicle skins are inspired by the organisation from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, established by Claire Dearing. The DPG is a non-profit organisation that focuses on the preservation of dinosaurs, advocating for their right as a species. Adorn your Capture Team vehicles, Ranger vehicles, and MVUs with these gorgeous green and white skins and show the world that you're fighting for the protection and preservation of dinosaurs.
View attachment 259072View attachment 259071View attachment 259070
  • 5 Dinosaurs and prehistoric reptiles - If the 75+ dinosaurs and prehistoric reptiles in the base game aren't enough, you can get 5 more by buying the Jurassic World Evolution 2 Deluxe Edition, which includes 1 new dinosaur, 1 new flying reptile, and 1 new marine reptile.
    • Huayangosaurus - The oldest known member of the stegosaur family, and considered to be one of the most important fossils discovered in China.
    • Pachyrhinosaurus - This thick-nosed lizard is known for the bony mass on its face. A unique and interesting dinosaur, we hope your park guests will enjoy seeing them alongside their distant cousin, the Triceratops.
    • Megalosaurus - One of the first dinosaurs to be discovered, its name literally means "big lizard", it was supposedly first discovered in 1676! Now it's part of the Jurassic World Evolution 2 Deluxe Edition.
    • Geosternbergia - One of the largest pterosaurs, Geosternbergia's wingspan could grow to over 7 meters long. It's distinctive characteristic is the upright cranial crest, believed to likely be purely for display purposes.
    • Attenborosaurus - This plesiosaur lived 190 million years ago and is named after famed natural historian Sir David Attenborough. His brother is Richard Attenborough, who played John Hammond in Jurassic Park and The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
Do you have your park management hats ready? Let us know in the comments what you're the most excited about! We can't wait to see all your wonderful parks from November and onwards. There's still more for us to reveal from the game, so don't forget to follow Jurassic World Evolution 2 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or head to our forums to join the discussion with our passionate fans.
Hey Jens, why is mixed eras not possible for PS4 and Xbox one

Does anyone know if the old fashioned tropical biome maps will be available?
I suspect tropical bioms will be part of Chaos Theory, and those maps will become available in sandbox once you complete them just once on any difficulty. This will be how we get access to the JP era buildings and skins.

Why would I pre-order a game rather than wait for release & reviews? Are the copies likely to run out? :unsure:
No, you will just miss out on getting the pre order bonus matierial, vehicle skins and 6 designer signs for your buildings.

The delux edition content, 5 dinos (4 bran new) and the DPG vehicle skins, will be made available as a seperate paid dlc at some point.

This would be nice as an option setting for sandbox at the very least. Allowing wild dinosaur spawning.
I hope it will. Sandbox is my go to because I want free reins to do what i like without stress, and I would (really) appreciate that to include as many of the game play functions as possible. I did already preorder though, and i’m very excited!!

Era mixing is going to be so much fun, especially with the returning RtJP skins and models like the TLW tiger-striped raptors and the JPIII Pteranodon. Imagine a park with dinosaurs representing all six films with their models and skins along with the JP and JW buildings and attractions.

Concerning Hueyangosaurus I noticed that this dinosaur size has changed is it possible maybe this dinosaur has a Paleo accurate size now compared to its counterpart in the past? Because in Jurassic world evolution this dinosaur was oversized when it ran over people I noticed it was too large to be the accurate version so I noticed that this dinosaur may have had an upgrade😉👍
Hueyangosaurus Actual Size
huayangosaurus-size.jpg

Huayangosaurus.jpg

I don't know why but this dinosaur size compared to the grass kind of looks smaller compared to its counterpart in the past game.
Hueyangosaurus not only is the smallest stegosaur in the game currently but also it is the archetype species for an entire lineage of Chinese Stegosaurs and this dinosaur is the most primitive among them.

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
No, you will just miss out on getting the pre order bonus matierial, vehicle skins and 6 designer signs for your buildings.

The delux edition content, 5 dinos (4 bran new) and the DPG vehicle skins, will be made available as a seperate paid dlc at some point.
Just to clear some things up about this:

• Pre-ordering any edition of Jurassic World Evolution 2 (Standard or Deluxe) gets you 3 The Lost World: Jurassic Park vehicle skins
  • Buying the Deluxe Edition (either pre-ordering or purchasing it separately after launch) gets you the 6 Amenities Signs, DPG Vehicle Skins, and new dinosaurs and reptiles.

Hope that cleared things up!

Just to clear some things up about this:

• Pre-ordering any edition of Jurassic World Evolution 2 (Standard or Deluxe) gets you 3 The Lost World: Jurassic Park vehicle skins
  • Buying the Deluxe Edition (either pre-ordering or purchasing it separately after launch) gets you the 6 Amenities Signs, DPG Vehicle Skins, and new dinosaurs and reptiles.

Hope that cleared things up!
What if I order a physical copy?

Top Bottom