Wolverine Vs. Ratel

I would prefer the Wolverine. But hopefully it will come in a North America Pack because I fear it would be even more likely to not get one of the European Animals that I want really badly if it would appear in a Europe Pack.
But the Honey Badger would be really awesome too, even by thinking about possible Enrichment Items because it might get some kind of Beehive Enrichment, which could probably also be used by Bears
I would love a beehive enrichment of some kind

Wolverines fare particularly poorly in captivity, requiring a much larger space than other animals of the same size, being incredibly shy, and having mating habits as fickle as those of the giant panda. The Minnesota Zoo had a successful captive birth recently but it was the first time in decades that a wolverine was born in captivity in North America.

Not that that stopped Frontier from adding the proboscis monkey, though.

Wolverines fare particularly poorly in captivity, requiring a much larger space than other animals of the same size, being incredibly shy, and having mating habits as fickle as those of the giant panda. The Minnesota Zoo had a successful captive birth recently but it was the first time in decades that a wolverine was born in captivity in North America.

Not that that stopped Frontier from adding the proboscis monkey, though.
They breed in captivity in Finland and Sweden where they are a common sight in zoos; I have almost always found them to be lively and active when on display. Whipsnade in the UK has also bred them.

They breed in captivity in Finland and Sweden where they are a common sight in zoos; I have almost always found them to be lively and active when on display. Whipsnade in the UK has also bred them.
There are a few captive breeding programs in Europe as well but I didn't have the info on hand about them. Regardless the general point of them faring poorly in captivity is true, especially compared to other large mustelids (otters, badgers, etc. all do fine).

I vote for the wolverine because it is my favorite animal and it is in my top. IF have not in North America may have it in Carnivore or Tundra biome pack
"Cold Crowd". The importance is that we are still alive, I'm not right

Cross our fingers and hope... Wolverine is probably the one NA animal I'd truly be upset if they didn't add to the pack... even more so if they went with a freaking trash panda instead...
Realistically in my opinion, it is one of the animals with a smaller chance of getting in.

Beaver, Moose, Sea lion, Cougar are pretty much given.

The alligator is in the top 10 of the meta wishlist and is easy to make, so that one's likely in.

Next I bet on the prairie dog, because it would make use of the meerkat digging mechanics, and Frontier likes using new features for more than one animal.

Which leaves us with one slot, assuming a 7+1 roster, and based on the SEA pack, I'd give it to a complete reskin, like they did with the Malayan tapir. So I'd guess a bighorn sheep, black bear, maybe something else... but I don't think the wolverine is likely unfortunately.

Top Bottom