COMPLETED CG Support the Saud Kruger Exploration Campaign

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
What exactly are reports?
Just sold 13 pages of exploration data, including 2 discovered earth-like worlds. And the CG says I've submitted 7 reports?

FSS data and DSS probe data...
But how exactly? I sold a bit less than 4 days worth of exploration data in the black (approx. 200 million cr), including 2 ELW (had 6 reports afterwards) and approx 550 discovered systems (had 7 reports after I checked). What is worth 1 report?

Attachments

• exp4.png
    exp4.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 74

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
But how exactly? I sold a bit less than 4 days worth of exploration data in the black (approx. 200 million cr), including 2 ELW (had 6 reports afterwards) and approx 550 discovered systems (had 7 reports after I checked). What is worth 1 report?
3 for each ELW and one for a system containing an ELW?

The cg would really feel galaxy wide and competitive if CMDRs in the bubble, Colonia and out in the black could all take part by handing in at any Fleet Carrier or Station.

The Colonia engineers manage to send an 'email' to all CMDRs no matter where they are so... 😁

Personally I've enjoyed all the exploration cgs. Good payouts and good excuse to dust off a Saud Kruger, Courier, Clipper, Adder or just something with a nice cockpit that you enjoy flying, and go on a mini local tour with some good sights and your favourite tunes or a podcast. Pretty chill experience imo.

Has anyone measured how much more the station is paying for data?

Yes. The other option is almost no one participates, because you have to go out 2000 or more Ly to find undiscovered systems, then you have to get lucky and find undiscovered ELWs.
That doesn't make it any less stupid :)
At least they should make it only not inhabited systems... And give like x10 for first discovered ELW.

Last edited:
Okay, just so we're crystal clear here, it has to be an ELW in an unpopulated system that you've never been to before, right? If so, then it's a disadvantage if you've been playing ED for a while and you've already been everywhere nearby, right?

Okay, just so we're crystal clear here, it has to be an ELW in an unpopulated system that you've never been to before, right? If so, then it's a disadvantage if you've been playing ED for a while and you've already been everywhere nearby, right?
No, you're mixing things up.

For CG credit you only need to scan ELWs you've never scanned before. 1 point for FSS, +2 for DSS.

The screenshot/tourist beacon competition requires the system be unpopulated and have an ELW.

Last edited:
I joined it and sold 40 mill in data and got nothing for it towards the CG. How do I get credit for the CG? Do we sell the data like normal or is there some catch?

I joined it and sold 40 mill in data and got nothing for it towards the CG. How do I get credit for the CG? Do we sell the data like normal or is there some catch?
Show a photo of you signed up to the CG first and docked at the CG station of Youll Port not any other station in Vistaenis system...
Then go to uni cart to hand in ELW data... that all you do...

Aerial has ELW and is over the 20ly block in hand restriction, it has ELW to scan with DSS Probes... go there scan, return to station and hand in
... you get 3 points using the DSS on a single ELW...
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPvtaljfgyA

Last edited:
Show a photo of you signed up to the CG first and docked at the CG station of Youll Port not any other station in Vistaenis system...

Aerial has ELW and is over the 20ly block in hand restriction, it has ELW to scan with DSS Probes... go there scan, return to station and hand in
Another point of note.... if you check your transactions tab for progress, you won't see it immediately. The only way to see your full contribution is to check via the CG in the mission board, which forces the information to be retrieved.

Dear SAUD KRUGER,

I am an explorer, which means I'm many 1000s of light years away from Vistaenis. For me to stand any chance of submitting data, another drop off station needs to be in Colonia somewhere :ROFLMAO:

I thought road to riches worked by searching the database of already discovered ELWs, water worlds and other bodies to make it's list, so no first discoveries can be made from this.

I found a ringed ELW around a ringed gas giant co-orbitng with a ringed WW about 4kly away...it was a treat. I signed up for the CG first and then sold the data to UC but didn't get anything other than a few bucks. I will check again to see if something updated since yesterday.

EDIT: I checked and nothing...I am really confused with this new menu interface :(

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom