COMPLETED CG Support the Saud Kruger Exploration Campaign

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Although Saud Kruger is paying handsomely for all exploration data, it is the data on Earth-like worlds that will really progress the research, with data from mapped Earth-like worlds being three times as useful.

Has anyone measured if/how much payouts are increased by at Youll port? Because I'm getting the same value in Atese (system/station picked at random) as at Youll port.

Example, I got this same number on screen in both ports (.. but I neglected to check how many credits I actually got at Youll Port)

1632537258021.png

And on EDSM the est mapping value is 1,251,269, which if you multiply by the Odyssey extra 30% is 1,626,648.

It doesn't appear Saud Kruger is paying anything extra? Steam/Odyssey.

Last edited:
Has anyone measured if/how much payouts are increased by at Youll port? Because I'm getting the same value in Atese (system/station picked at random) as at Youll port.

Example, I got this same number on screen in both ports (.. but I neglected to check how many credits I actually got at Youll Port)

View attachment 264631

And on EDSM the est mapping value is 1,251,269, which if you multiply by the Odyssey extra 30% is 1,626,648.

It doesn't appear Saud Kruger is paying anything extra? Steam/Odyssey.
I sold an absolute boatload of data (56 pages worth) at Youll Port, and halfway through I noticed my credits going up way faster than I thought they would.

I wrote down the value it gave next to "Sell Page", sold the data, then looked at my total balance and noted the difference, then I put what I actually got and what I was told I was going to get in a percentage calculator. I did this a couple times.

The first time, I got 211% of the value shown, and the second time I got 208% of the value shown.

So it seems like data at Youll Port is getting somewhere around a 2x multiplier.

I sold an absolute boatload of data (56 pages worth) at Youll Port, and halfway through I noticed my credits going up way faster than I thought they would.

I wrote down the value it gave next to "Sell Page", sold the data, then looked at my total balance and noted the difference, then I put what I actually got and what I was told I was going to get in a percentage calculator. I did this a couple times.

The first time, I got 211% of the value shown, and the second time I got 208% of the value shown.

So it seems like data at Youll Port is getting somewhere around a 2x multiplier.
Similar to the AW CG then.

Could somebody be so nice as to point me towards information how to submit pictures of our freshly discovered ELWs? Please tell me I don't need Twitter for that.

I mostly do my exploration trips to plaster my name on systems and planets all over the galaxy, therefore the possibility to maybe get my name on a tourist beacon really piques my interest but how would I go about that?

Do the pictures have to be a certain format?

Could somebody be so nice as to point me towards information how to submit pictures of our freshly discovered ELWs? Please tell me I don't need Twitter for that.

I mostly do my exploration trips to plaster my name on systems and planets all over the galaxy, therefore the possibility to maybe get my name on a tourist beacon really piques my interest but how would I go about that?

Do the pictures have to be a certain format?

So, I've never done any targeted exploration before. Forgive the noobishness of the question, but, are G type stars your best bet for finding ELW's? I assume so only because Sol is a G type star. I've found myself a nice little patch of undiscovered and am hopping around between the G class stars but am having no luck. Any other stars classes of note?

So, I've never done any targeted exploration before. Forgive the noobishness of the question, but, are G type stars your best bet for finding ELW's? I assume so only because Sol is a G type star. I've found myself a nice little patch of undiscovered and am hopping around between the G class stars but am having no luck. Any other stars classes of note?
Edit = A & F stars can generate more ELW in the Goldilocks Zone than G and M...
So its best to set the 4... But they can still form in K star systems any way...
Edit = Sorry forgot A class...

Last edited:
Hey there, hi there,

Has anyone been able to confirm if this is how the scoring works?
Yes proven... failure to probe to 100% results in failure to map, so you only get 1 point...
3 points for a single mapping even has a video on this very forum topic... 11 mapped ELW shows 33 points in another video run...
If your results don't foilow the 3 times table mapping failed at some point... or you jumped into a system you did not know had ELW in it...

Last edited:

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
I found a ringed ELW around a ringed gas giant co-orbitng with a ringed WW about 4kly away...it was a treat. I signed up for the CG first and then sold the data to UC but didn't get anything other than a few bucks. I will check again to see if something updated since yesterday.

EDIT: I checked and nothing...I am really confused with this new menu interface :(
Did you sell your data at the CG station, Youll Port?

Yes proven... failure to probe to 100% results in failure to map, so you only get 1 point...
3 points for a single mapping even has a video on this very forum topic... 11 mapped ELW shows 33 points in another video run...
If your results don't foilow the 3 times table mapping failed at some point... or you jumped into a system you did not know had ELW in it...
Thanks! I have been going about this very much the wrong way. 😅

Confirming Pay for hand in is still following the last x2 action..
Screenshot_20210926_193119.png

Screenshot_20210926_193205.png

Inara confirms the maths = 1 x 11 ELW run was 12,475,548 pay.... calculator says thats x2 exactly the sale value on screen...

Dear SAUD KRUGER,

I am an explorer, which means I'm many 1000s of light years away from Vistaenis. For me to stand any chance of submitting data, another drop off station needs to be in Colonia somewhere :ROFLMAO:

I thought road to riches worked by searching the database of already discovered ELWs, water worlds and other bodies to make it's list, so no first discoveries can be made from this.
I think having an exploration CG that lasted for months would be good.

It may motivate players to get out in the deep black and scan like crazy.....

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom