Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

An that nightmare fuel is the end of our Star Citizen Firefly journey:

WelcomeToTheMatrix.jpg

Credit to Dwesa from SA for this post making me laugh....

:crobear:
: "Uh... have you seen that new series... uh... Foundation?"

Cold sweat appears on foreheads of other people present on the meeting.

: "Uhm... so it had these... waves hands wildly jump ships, make spaceship like that and sell it... and... uh... that more hand waving tower to space."

Someone: "Space elevator?"

: "Whatever, I want it in the game, with elevator panels everywhere and...uh... physicalized elevators... and also... uh... rework ArcCorp so it looks like that... uh" hands waving

Someone: "Trantor?"

: "Sure, whatever... so, uh, make ArcCorp look more like it."

Yeah, i think one of the issues is the streamers play it a lot, and over time, the frustrations are going to build up a lot quicker than for someone who plays a few hours of week.

Yes but its particularly bad at the moment too.

Its not unplayable but i'm not going to pretend there isn't a lot of annoying carp with it right now, there is.

A lot of people are saying CIG need to sort it out and i agree.

Join a few friends already in the server, no elevator at NB, so was stuck there, had to quit out and try and get back in my friends instance and hope the elevator was there this time, it was but still....... this shouldn't happen.

And of course, you get twonks like this

n8t42pajz2q71.png

Because dying while running down stairs is obviously an intended feature and not a bug.

I wonder if people like this delete their accounts when CIG fix the bugs or whether they flip-flop.

Surprised that the pewpew addicts arent migrating to Hunternet Starfighter. Plays a lot smoother with a lot of concurrent players. Also got mining.
Join a few friends already in the server, no elevator at NB, so was stuck there, had to quit out and try and get back in my friends instance and hope the elevator was there this time, it was but still....... this shouldn't happen.
That's a recurring problem at NB, been there for quite a few patches now. At least if the spaceport elevators are the ones that are buggered, you can still get out by the vehicle area. Still really not a good sign that they couldnt squash this bug for years now.

Surprised that the pewpew addicts arent migrating to Hunternet Starfighter. Plays a lot smoother with a lot of concurrent players. Also got mining.

That's a recurring problem at NB, been there for quite a few patches now. At least if the spaceport elevators are the ones that are buggered, you can still get out by the vehicle area. Still really not a good sign that they couldnt squash this bug for years now.
Well that bug is related to servers not loading in the area because they dont register that you're at NB. As to why they havent upgraded their hardware, I dont know, but makes sense to not change a system that kind of works if you're gonna completely overhaul it with server meshing (whenever that comes online)

Top Bottom