Elite Dangerous: Horizons Update for PC and Consoles Notes

It's been a hassle for me to locate the bug-forum to post this apparent bug so I have chosen to post the bug here...

I have landed on a planet and I am trying to board my ship a CLIPPER, but it is impossible since the CLIPPER has landed about 100 feet up in the air/space.
I have tried to move to flatlands in my SRV so the Clipper was able to land, but it makes no difference.. I simply cannot board my ship and leave the planet.
Please look into this annoying bug. I am STUCK on the planet for now.

Thanks..

Just go under the ship, where the blue "teleport" entrance is supposed to be... you'll find it on the ground and you can board the ship like it's landed

Not sure how much is bug and how much is feature, but i kinda like it - it happened to me several times while i was doing some on-foot CZ. First time it was quite disconcerting, but once i found "the entrance" i started to appreciate the fact that i can board the ship basically from the settlement instead of having to run 500m to the ship landed way outside the settlement borders

Just go under the ship, where the blue "teleport" entrance is supposed to be... you'll find it on the ground and you can board the ship like it's landed

Not sure how much is bug and how much is feature, but i kinda like it - it happened to me several times while i was doing some on-foot CZ. First time it was quite disconcerting, but once i found "the entrance" i started to appreciate the fact that i can board the ship basically from the settlement instead of having to run 500m to the ship landed way outside the settlement borders
Wow, I didn't know that! I hope to get a chance to try it now.

I had the opposite problem once: my Cobra landed straddling a rock, so there wasn't room to drive under the entrance. Dismissing ship and recalling it solved this by making it land somewhere different.

Wow, I didn't know that! I hope to get a chance to try it now.

I had the opposite problem once: my Cobra landed straddling a rock, so there wasn't room to drive under the entrance. Dismissing ship and recalling it solved this by making it land somewhere different.

Well, i recall the ship as usually and instead going for a spot outside the settlement the ship basically gets to your location then hovers at a certain height.
Boarding it, i found it was about 80m above ground.
As i said, first time i didnt try to look for the boarding circle and i dismissed the ship several times. But eventually i stumbled upon it and... well, it was all good 🤷‍♂️

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
It's been a hassle for me to locate the bug-forum to post this apparent bug so I have chosen to post the bug here...
The bug forum?
I have landed on a planet and I am trying to board my ship a CLIPPER, but it is impossible since the CLIPPER has landed about 100 feet up in the air/space.
I have tried to move to flatlands in my SRV so the Clipper was able to land, but it makes no difference.. I simply cannot board my ship and leave the planet.
Please look into this annoying bug. I am STUCK on the planet for now.

Thanks..
Love the use of capitalisation, Commander.
Seen this happen before actually...what's your in game Commander name please?

Does anyone else have the problem?????? When logging out, the order disappears from my team even though it was shared and accepted.1 Order of 2 was divisible. Have tried everything 2 times re-logged again shared but it didn't work every time the order was gone again also the accepted one. So team play is not possible again

Does anyone else have the problem?????? When logging out, the order disappears from my team even though it was shared and accepted.1 Order of 2 was divisible. Have tried everything 2 times re-logged again shared but it didn't work every time the order was gone again also the accepted one. So team play is not possible again

If you mean a wing/team mission the 'owner' of the mission needs to remain logged in. I believe this is intended behaviour.

If someone you shared your mission with logs out they will no longer see that mission until you re-share it. Mission rewards are persistent once the mission has been completed & handed in (with the reward given to those who were in your team at the point of hand in).

Was farming tier 4 raw materials today and was only able to get 45-75 of each type where I normally was able to get a full load. When I attempted taking off and leaving planet and returned later the materials had not respawned. Attempted logging out and back in and still no respawn. Please tell me they did not mess spawns up as this will affect engineering for me in a horrible way.

For me the blue "Beam-me-up-Scotty" teleport, was placed 20-30 meters behind the ship.. Anyways, since the latest v8 Odyssey update I was finally able to get aboard my ship.
Will test if this issue has been fixed or if this is a random thing happening?

Top Bottom