Thargoids killed.

Just business and nothing personal. 8 million for 10 minutes is good money.

Here I disagree. If I do business on thargoids, then 8 million not in 10 minutes, but in 5 seconds. But, of course, an additional 15-30 seconds to search and fly up to the thargoid and 15 seconds to fly away from thargoid. Next, I repeat everything again. The total will be 8 million in no more than one minute. I received more than 4 billion on thargoids.

It's bad that the Cyclops run out quickly and you need to scan the system again. But I don't need the money. I have quite a lot of them. I am interested in the award - a medal at Inara. 😊

Here I disagree. If I do business on thargoids, then 8 million not in 10 minutes, but in 5 seconds. But, of course, an additional 15-30 seconds to search and fly up to the thargoid and 15 seconds to fly away from thargoid. Next, I repeat everything again. The total will be 8 million in no more than one minute. I received more than 4 billion on thargoids.

It's bad that the Cyclops run out quickly and you need to scan the system again. But I don't need the money. I have quite a lot of them. I am interested in the award - a medal at Inara. 😊
Now do it in a Hauler. For fun. :sneaky:

Top Bottom