🍁Update 1.7 and North America Animal Pack Out Now!🍁

Weeeeeeelll,... kind've. Beavers eat bark, not wood. In any case, this would require Frontier to create a falling animation and model for every model of every tree in the game as well as animations for beavers pulling each of these and then figuring out a way to get beavers to assess the size and shape of each piece to form into a dam, and find a suitable place to build a dam and then to completely rework the water system so that it could respond to the presence of the dam...... its not going to happen.
Or... just hear me out... add sticks enrichment and have the same lodge building mechanic zt2 had way back in 2004

It already has my friend with JW2 with the dino being wild? As this was a highly requested feature we fans been complaining about. It will improve the game play and create alot of challenges just look at the video of how much time fans put into creating the perfect park? There is just no reason why they can't update this sometime in the future.

Quotes from player who want this.
Yea I agree the animal behavior from zt2 is sorely missed I want more behaviors and interactions between animals and between the guests. I love the game but it can definitely use work in this regard

It already has my friend with JW2 with the dino being wild?
Nothing being introduced to JWE2 involves the animation of anywhere near the number required in order to implement beavers as you suggest - Your suggestion is orders of magnitude more work for a substantially lower pay-off (effecting, as it would, just one species). Frontier respond to some feedback - when its possible / worthwhile. This is not the case for your suggestion.

As this was a highly requested feature we fans been complaining about. It will improve the game play and create alot of challenges just look at the video of how much time fans put into creating the perfect park? There is just no reason why they can't update this sometime in the future.

Quotes from player who want this.
None of those comments involve beavers building dams. Not. One.

Or... just hear me out... add sticks enrichment and have the same lodge building mechanic zt2 had way back in 2004
If we get that, we should also get the leaves enrichment, as well. If I remember correctly, I know that many of the animals would play in them and some (like the apes) would build nests out of them.

Would be fun to see animals build their own homes in-game, especially the primates

Frontier. No offense but why didn't the cougar in Planet Zoo had full subspecies name? Even the lion in that game had full subspecies. Were there much similarities and differences between the cougars' subspecies?

In my opinion species are better than subspecies, unless the variations are way too great like in the case of the wolf.
100% agree. Unless there is a very substantial morphological difference, (e.g., as you say, the Arctic wolf) the broader (species-level) designation is much better since it allows the model to be used for a greater range of builds. The cougar is a prime example where the species-level designation is much, much better.

Top Bottom