What did you do in Planet Zoo today?

Yep, it changes a lot of stuff I don't want, so not an option for me as well.

Today I allowed myself to end the workday early (needed a break, my back was killing me), so could sit down again this evening. Finished decorating the meerkat habitat sourroundings in Golding...

and started a new beaver habitat in Wingburg, because the other one was not to my liking. Actually, this is an old screenshot too, as, funny enough, the habitat isn't big enough for two beavers, so I had to make it bigger. The water section is plenty, land was not enough and I couldn't be bothered to mess with the water again...

I also did a bit of Housekeeping in Golding, trading animals, sorted out juveniles (which to keep and which not), bought new ones etc.
I feel like project hopping is totally the right thing for me to do, to keep the juice flowing.

Just uploaded the updated version of the mod :)

And Zoo's looking good so far!

I used my lunch break to buy a new pair of arctic foxes. Would love to play this evening, but unfortunately my cat has other plans and refuses to leave my lap. So I watch speedbuilds and hope I will be done with work early tomorrow.

Not much today, but I've continued to work on the Arctic wolf habitat. I added a realistic fake rock edge to the water area, a little cascade and small cave.
aAiYF6b.png

xbjhhzn.png

Last edited:
I have been busy with work and family stuff, but I have managed to get some hours in here and there, the last few days and today I finally finished my Alligator habitat. This was fun to make and hopefully with time some of the other stilly things I have made in this park will get the final touch as well.

I will just list the youtube video I made of it, I think that is abit easier than all those big screenshots.
This felt right enough to actually include as a workshop offering as well, hopefully others that don´t have the time or want placeable can get joy from it as well

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc6e8zuRFIY

Not much today, but I've continued to work on the Arctic wolf habitat. I added a realistic fake rock edge to the water area, a little cascade and small cave.
aAiYF6b.png

xbjhhzn.png
Ok, that wolf in the middle, the chunky one, I thought it was a bear. Listen, you need to build an animal gym in your zoo to help that guy lose a couple of pounds😂
As I wanted to have some new, slightly more themed buildings, I hired some workers to do the job.
First off, small keeper hut.View attachment 268700
It's a Shrek takeover!!!

The things everyone posts here are so inspiring! Whenever I don't know what to build, I only have to take a look at the images in this thread and will almost immediately get some new ideas. :)

Today I have finally gotten the chance to finish up my second habitat of the NA pack (after the sea lions). So, I present to you: the Moose Habitat! Located directly beyond the sea lions, this enclosure gives the moose plenty of space to roam around and take a swim in their lush enclosure. The viewers can look at them from a little sideway path (image 1), or from the elevated lookout platforms (image 2; those aren't completely finished yet. I'm now building a giant plains habitat for bisons and pronghorns on the other side, and will finish the walkthrough building for the guests then). The moose also have an indoor section with some stables below the guests walkway, which they can enter at the left end of the building.

20211016111642_1.jpg

20211016113815_1.jpg

Top Bottom