State of the Game

On game things- I for some reason found immense mirthality in last nights livestream with Arthur and Sally landing a Beluga and wreaking havoc at a base.

When they ran outside and the equivalent of the QE2 is sat there I cracked up.

I think....I think my head is going wrong a bit.
I really liked the stream, right up to the point where someone else shutdown the reactor. It was all downhill from there. But, such is the state of humanity: 8+ billion souls, all of whom want something, slightly to greatly, different.

Seeing all of the ships and commanders was pretty cool in my book and is the kind of stuff that makes the game awesome for me.

I really liked the stream, right up to the point where someone else shutdown the reactor. It was all downhill from there. But, such is the state of humanity: 8+ billion souls, all of whom want something, slightly to greatly, different.

Seeing all of the ships and commanders was pretty cool in my book and is the kind of stuff that makes the game awesome for me.
But it was the fact you have a cruise liner land next to a local Tesco Express and two people run out.

It made me laugh from the wacky mismatch.

The online settlements with lots of landing pads are fun even with just NPCs - seeing T-6 land as you approach is great, really feels alive. Maybe I only notice because most of the time I'm restoring power so don't see many NPCs ...

You should start inventing your own dances, put them on TikTok, then ask Frontier to add them as emotes. Then you can embarrass not only your child but the entire galaxy.
Frank dancing in a DB bobblehead mask would be ideal:

frank__s_dance_by_bampop-d4dgmod.gif

Talking of Marvel movies (sort of were before) anyone seen Black Widow?

Movie theatres no go when it came out I watched on DVD last night and speaking as a 2000AD fan have to say I thought it was excellent. A touch of the Winter Soldier / cold war thriller - and tech - with some genuinely touching and thrilling moments, the circumstances of the first escape were 1000% incredible for me. Laughed out loud many times, Yelena was hilarious and once REALLY hard (Red Guardian gets darted). Willing to recommend, for me it's up there as one of the best. Highly entertaining and a couple of great new characters. I'm not really shilling but anyone seen it, to give me validation?

Yes, I watched it twice and had much the same reaction. If you watch the outtakes you can see that they shot material for at least three different endings, which I thought was interesting. Plus, bonus Rachel Weisz.

Top Bottom