Elite Dangerous Community Schedule W/C 22 November 2021

Much to my undoing, probably :')

Don't say that - just make a fake account under the name Lord Bobblehead Brebus - nobody will know it's you. They might even think it's the Brebus himself!

If you're not sure about this suggestion, you can trust Mr T, because I am not a duck. It's spelled differently...

images.jpeg

What about Development Update 6? This week, next week or December?

How is progress on cockpit cats?
1637600906851.png
1637600926055.png

Be careful, otherwise he'll sue you so hard you'll be wall mounted

29204bcc66ee3287740a2e0cf6c96936.jpg
I always wondered what happened to greg the bunny (great show)
Apologies for the late delivery this week, folks...

View attachment 276533
(y)
State of the Game is a bit like Cheers, in that everyone knows your name.

And that we all have Teds hair and his G5 experimental chin.

View attachment 276545
some have other opinions

1637601009371.png

Finally thanks for the update and all the hard work last week Sally o7
1637601053001.png

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Finally thank for the update and all the hard work last week Sally o7
View attachment 276555

I...I will do whatever I can to never feel that kind of way in here again, my goodness me.
That "Commander Passion" really did a number on me and you know I enjoy the honesty!
We got there in the end. Remember - here to help you all o7 I can't to that all too well with really, really sharp spears in my ribs. Big o7

I...I will do whatever I can to never feel that kind of way in here again, my goodness me.
That "Commander Passion" really did a number on me and you know I enjoy the honesty!
We got there in the end. Remember - here to help you all o7 I can't to that all too well with really, really sharp spears in my ribs. Big o7
We could use the comfy chairs for the daily inquisitions you know.

Nobody expects them.

Have you considered not putting spears in your ribs at work?

Joking aside, I really felt for you last week Sally - well done on maintaining your dignity!

Please know my reference to your hard work was strictly in dealing with said "Commander Passion" ;) and any pokes from me are strictly for the lulz 😁

/much respect

Top Bottom