State of the Game

I had all summer to fix our back garden security light but now that it's winter and raining a lot I figured it's now a good time to get it fixed. Not that anyone will break in but it at least might help the milkman find the right door for a change.

My parents always wait until it's dark, cold, and moist before requiring "help" with outdoor jobs.

Had to carry a 6 foot fence panel a mile this morning as it cost 4 quid to get it delivered. I'm glad it was cheaper for them that way. So very glad. Oh yes.

shipping-fees-meme.jpg

Good of them not to spend too much of your inheritance.

You make a very adulterous point.

At least I'll be able to put the 4 quid towards my future chiropractor's kids education.

Half the trip is through an active cemetery though, and there were a few heads turning at the rough looking bloke frozen and carrying a fence panel around, whilst quietly swearing a lot.

You make a very adulterous point.

At least I'll be able to put the 4 quid towards my future chiropractor's kids education.

Half the trip is through an active cemetery though, and there were a few heads turning at the rough looking bloke frozen and carrying a fence panel around, whilst quietly swearing a lot.
i don't know if I believe this story. I'm having an imagination failure with you "quietly swearing"...

Last edited:
Classic parent! :D
You can almost see them on the phone "don't worry nice young man, our son will carry it"

Yup, you know the score!

i don't know if I believe this story. I'm having an imagination failure with you "quietly swearing"...

I was at least trying to be respectful!

Going through a cemetary - a sign of respect, obviously! :ROFLMAO:

It's a big path through there for people to walk through - I didn't just wander over graves with a bloody fence panel on my back! Lol!

I do believe I have watched one or two of the Op's films back in the 80's.

Top Bottom