Planet Zoo: Europe Pack and Update 1.8 Out Now!

OOOOHHHH! Look at this BEE-YU-TEE-FUL feline! 😻 😻 😻 😻 💓💓💓💓 Omg, I LOVE it!

lynx.jpg

.jpg

Yeah, please work on that compatibility. And that scarecrow feeder may be swell for other temperate herbivores, as long as it isn't too troublesome to work animation-wise.

I think I will try a sheep and goat mixed habitat; the holarctic is just a big ecoregion after all, and sheep and goats are always a great combo.

NEW - Foliage
  • Olive Tree 01
  • Olive Tree 02
  • Olive Tree 03
  • Olive Tree 04
  • Cork Oak Tree 01
  • Cork Oak Tree 02
  • Cork Oak Tree 03
  • London Plane Tree 01
  • London Plane Tree 02
  • London Plane Tree 03

• Aleppo Pine Tree 01
  • Aleppo Pine Tree 02
  • Aleppo Pine Tree 03

I always complained about the lack of Mediterranean foliage, but now i should replace most of the trees of my Zarpa zoo. Love the Olive and Aleppo pine trees. They were my two most wanted plant species. Thanks!

Adjusted the enrichment requirements of Prairie Dogs to make it easier to fulfil their welfare
I wish you enlarged the group size too. Only 12 seems too little.

Added an indicator to show where a platform float can be placed so that it is usable by swimming animals
I don't understand. We need to have the 4 arrows in green? Or if we have only 3 they can approach from those three sides? That platform needs too much space and it's not so useful if we need the 4 arrows in green.

Expanded Colourmorph System
  • The colourmorph system is now able to support more than one morph per species. This expanded system is still tied to the genetic system, with animals carrying and inheriting genes for possible morphs
  • For now, this system is available for the European Fallow Deer that has three different colourmorphs available, and the European Badger with two different morphs for you to discover and breed
  • The leucistic Llama also makes its return as an additional colourmorph for this species
Wow, imagine what NEW colormourphs we can get with existing animals!!! White and black gray wolves. Yellow king penguins...
There are eggs! EGGS! YES!! Even a cassowary egg!
Wait, what? As an enrichment or they lay them? I can't find them

Last edited:
This is my new favorite DLC and Patch :love: I love it, thank you to the whole team!
The animals are absolute beautiful and I hope that one day all the animals have this amazing fur.

More colourmorphs! and all the wall panels !! wooohooo. this is my personal Christmas present.
I'm a little confused about the egg probes, but they're really cool, happy to use them! Finally, I no longer have to slip lightorbs under my ostriches and flamingos :ROFLMAO:

I can hardly wait until this evening :love:❤️

Wait, what? As an enrichment or they may them? I can't find them
Mr. Quell:
  • Decorative Prop Egg 01
  • Decorative Prop Egg 02
  • Decorative Prop Egg 03
  • Decorative Prop Egg 04
  • Decorative Prop Egg 05
  • Decorative Prop Egg Painted

Just watched the overviews by @DeLadysigner , it seems to be a really large update. I love the new climbing things in the free update, especially the little bridges.
Oh, and the adding of the egg props is really interesting. This must be a hint for an aviary pack, at least I hope. ;)
I also really like that the new goat climbing rock is made of the fake rocks which is really useful for me as I mostly use the fake rocks in my zoos.

Last edited:
Great looking update, will have to explore when i get home from work. But glad it dropped earlier than Steam had it, got two of all the European animals (four of stoutboy)

Wow!!!!!!! I saw some overview videos and it seems to be the best update and DLC of all time🥳

Wall Sets without grid👍
Decals👍
Restaurants👍
New Spawn items 👍

I'm looking forward to tonight to try it out for myself and I hope for all of this features and items for Planet Coaster 2 incl. a scaling System 😊

This is my new favorite DLC and Patch :love: I love it, thank you to the whole team!
The animals are absolute beautiful and I hope that one day all the animals have this amazing fur.

More colourmorphs! and all the wall panels !! wooohooo. this is my personal Christmas present.
I'm a little confused about the egg probes, but they're really cool, happy to use them! Finally, I no longer have to slip lightorbs under my ostriches and flamingos :ROFLMAO:

I can hardly wait until this evening :love:❤️

Mr. Quell:
Thank you, Ms. Tina

This pack is the best you have created so far 🤩 It’s nearly like the separate game.
Like from Africa pack the level of awesomeness jumped to the limits.
On a scale from 1-10 I give this pack a solid 20!

Also happy for the return of the white llama 😁

Last edited:
Will it be now possible to start without the normal entry building or is it possible to delete it?

In one screenshot I saw another second foodtruck but in videos from Rudi I saw only one... is there only one version?

And fantastic, that we can now play the timed Szenario as a normal challenge and in sandbox!!!! Is this also possible with the old timed scenarios?

Thanks for your brillant and hard work 💪👍🥰

Last edited:
The update is so fat and juicy...I mean chef's kiss. When I started watching Rudi's overview video I was shocked at just how massive all the additions are. Really, I'm so happy the whole PZ team is not only giving us amazing DLCs, but consistently updates and upgrades the core of the game. Also, I'm loving the new update/DLC rollouts, especially the update streams. They are nice teasers of what's to come, and it's just so fun to hang out with you guys. Much love to all the CMs!

I have only had the chance to play with the update so far, and it is fantastic. I can't wait to get my hands on the pack. :love:

Top Bottom