Odyssey UI - "Toggle old UI" option

Not about immersion but extra work on qa and bug squashing.

It's why most games have little to no toggles even for such "simple" things

They are having trouble maintaining the one they have already, I can imagine the problems when they change something and forget to change both UI's to match, I think one UI with bugs is bad enough, 2 UI's with bugs? No thanks!

They should have a toggle for sure but make it known they're only developing things for the new UI. I prefer the new UI in all areas but for transition, even certain things, it'd be great being able to toggle back instead of having to load up Horizons.

They should have a toggle for sure but make it known they're only developing things for the new UI. I prefer the new UI in all areas but for transition, even certain things, it'd be great being able to toggle back instead of having to load up Horizons.
That still increases work load. Bugs can be generated from the interactions of multiple systems. Meaning when debugging you need to go through the steps with each toggle combination avaliable. Making every added toggle an exponential increase

That still increases work load. Bugs can be generated from the interactions of multiple systems. Meaning when debugging you need to go through the steps with each toggle combination avaliable. Making every added toggle an exponential increase
Ok, then I'd say stick to the new UI, since it's way better overall.

Top Bottom