Update 10 - Odyssey and Horizons

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
The mission servers often come back later than the main servers. Give it a few moments, that usually works.
Is anyone else getting this Issue? I'm trying to access the mission board while on board the ship and it just gives you the searching icon and then kicks you back to the station menu.

Just to update you! Currently wrestling with some issues that seem to be lurking since the servers came back, affecting Mission boards. On it o7

Murder should be the defacto way of tanking security levels, considering its the most punished 'bad' thing to do.
I'd agree, though argue it should be incentivised for those not sharing a common superpower... which does become trickier to balance. Sure there's Spec Ops missions... but again... targeting those is incredibly difficult especially when the target is not known.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Mission givers and panels working fine in my case. If a bit sluggish.
Thanks so much.
Yeah we're hammering them this side and it just looks like things have been a little 'lazier' on the mission side of things waking up (lazier than usual). We're going to just do a sanity look with the team to make sure it's not system specifc...JUST to keep minds at ease o7

20220121181510_1.jpg
20211210212450_1.jpg
20211227203350_1.jpg

Deleted member 182079

D
Any smoke shader optimisations in the pipeline?
@Bruce G this thread is what I was referring to earlier

(Thanks @Zieman)

Aaaaand now you can’t buy limpets from your FC (at least I can’t) 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Re-logged and re-started game but nothing…..Xbox horizons user……

Any idea here? My controller stopped working after the update (playing on pc) I have reset the controller in steam, changed elite back to keyboard and mouse, then restarted and switched back to control pad default. Controller just doesnt move anything on the main screen. Yes the controller is working through steam on other games that I just tested, only elite not working?

Top Bottom