Planet Zoo: Conservation Pack and Update 1.10 Out Now! 🌻

View attachment 311292
The cat i have been waiting for.
Amur leopard is already my favorite animal in the whole game 🥰🥰 It’s even better than I expected 🤩

Again thank you Frontier for fulfilling our dreams 😘

E24DA386-3B03-4C01-B52A-E5FB9F7D0C55.jpeg

Being able to place an actual modern-day wheelbarrow instead of that wooden one from the base game is very satisfying. The scenery alone makes this a strong candidate for a new favorite pack for me.

Even though I am overall very satisfied, I feel the need to point this out now as many have done before, since it seems more relevant than ever with this new species combo.
View attachment 311333
These are both grown females of size 75%. The camel looks tiny compared to the horse.

This is how it should look: View attachment 311334In real life, a camel is much taller than a Przewalski's horse

How are we supposed to enjoy this new species combination, when they look so misplaced next to each other? Please do something about the size of the camel.
In China (one of the countries with both Przewalski's horse and camels in wild), we have a proverb: "A lean camel is bigger than a horse(瘦死的骆驼比马大)". It expresses the gap between the rich person and the poor person.Even if the rich one suffers property damage, the rest of his possessions are much greater than the poor one's.
Unfortunately, this proverb does not work in Planet Zoo Universe:ROFLMAO:
71e74e90f603738d3448a8d2be1bb051f919ec23.jpg
696d83d6277f9e2fdb574a4d1130e924b999f378.jpg
c01c553d269759ee39a60287bffb43166f22dfea.jpg

I've been playing for a while and the animals look very good. Also the new plants are fantastic. These two things are the most important for me, so the pack is totally worthy. 👍

However, I'm disappointed that we don't get any new enrichment item. The tree for leopards or more scratching trees would have been very welcome 😢. Also I wanted the burrows added to the foxes. Hopefully next time.

The puff adder still needs the Asia tag ☹️

I wish we had the railing of the new path as a building piece. It's one of the best railings so far. ❤️

I'm a bit sad that despite all the conservation efforts and the importance given to education in this pack the poor educators still don't have their icon on the main information window of your zoo unlike all other staff members.

I don't like the new statues, but the new signs are good. I wish we had a full set in that style for all animals. 🙏

I'm going to save my opinion on the new building pieces because I have mixed feelings about them and I want to pay a bit longer before judging them.

I am in awe of this pack. It's so beautiful - the foliage, the animals, the new blueprints and build pieces - they all look amazing.
Also love the new education pieces, the complete range of shop counters - I could go on and on. Sorry, the last Wetlands pack wasn't a favourite for me, so I really am so excited about this one. I so appreciate the small habitat gates and the ability to curve any fence - I used to use a brick fence to make a curve and then switch to what I actually wanted. Now I don't have to! Yay!
Like a poster above though, I did have an issue with selling an animal - I was in Sandbox - clicking 'quick trade' did absolutely nothing. When I refreshed the window and tried again, it worked. Assuming maybe a small glitch.

The leopard looks a lot better ingame! Seems like it was a bad choice of screenshot mostly lol

The brachiation animations and the sound effects for the siamang are just awesome. And i was surprised how distinct the horse behaves in comparison to the zebra and i'm happy about it. Love the lip movements a lot. The oryxes look absolutly beautiful and is really cool that the axolotl has 5 skin morphs.

Also the new foliage will be so useful!

Overall a very satisfying pack. Thanks a lot!

Being able to place an actual modern-day wheelbarrow instead of that wooden one from the base game is very satisfying. The scenery alone makes this a strong candidate for a new favorite pack for me.

Even though I am overall very satisfied, I feel the need to point this out now as many have done before, since it seems more relevant than ever with this new species combo.
View attachment 311333
These are both grown females of size 75%. The camel looks tiny compared to the horse.

This is how it should look: View attachment 311334In real life, a camel is much taller than a Przewalski's horse

How are we supposed to enjoy this new species combination, when they look so misplaced next to each other? Please do something about the size of the camel.
We've known about the camel for 3 years. They still haven't acknowledged it or fixed it. This is laughable. There's really not any other term for it. It's just plain bad.

May I just point out how great I find the addition of new topics!
I'd love if this could happen on a regular basis. Education is a corner stone of this game, and every detail and refinement added to it (like the new education stations) is very welcome to me.
Many thanks for a great update with a lot of promise for the future.
Indeed. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
And yet it is super obvious how it fits within the scope of the pack.

I need to wait a few days before I can play, but ahhhh, it will be a hard wait.

So many new plants!
Education stations!
New conservation board topics!
Backstage props!

And a Prezwalski's horse for my European wildpark. :)

Saw a Video about the DLC and Update on YouTube and I don't really like the Style of the new Educational Objects. Of course their Inclusion is great and I absolutely love it that the one with the Sounds is customizable but they just aren't very versatile. You can't really use the one with the Sounds in a Bird Park due to the Design with the Teeth, also only one Variation of the Hand Comparison Station and I'd love a Variation of the Meassuring Station that you can customize with the Animal Silhouettes. Don't really need one for Gorillas or Giraffes when I want to teach about Polar Bears 🙃
I think we need Variations of those Objects that aren't so heavily designed. I would also love Variations of the Paw Print Station that are themed towards specific Animal Groups. I really want one that has a nice simple Bronze Design with the Hand Prints of all Apes in the Game and one with Big Cat Paws would also be nice

No new splash screen spotted yet :cry:

I like that we can add our own sounds and pictures to the education station BUT it's a pity it will only then be that sound and picture rather than randomising like the default (modders this one might need to be for you...). If anyone has any good sites for short animal sounds that are free with no registration etc. then I'd appreciate it. So far i have a few from Pixabay that might work
Sad that we can't make something like a List of Sounds. There are multiple Huia Sounds available online which I'd like to use in the Hall of extinct New Zealand Birds and I don't really want to put 10 of those Things down just for one Bird. I guess they are only allowed to be a specific Length?

Sad that we can't make something like a List of Sounds. There are multiple Huia Sounds available online which I'd like to use in the Hall of extinct New Zealand Birds and I don't really want to put 10 of those Things down just for one Bird. I guess they are only allowed to be a specific Length?
I don't think so, I've certainly got long 'soundscapes' that I have as custom media to use with the ambient speakers. I think it would be a bit weird with the animation etc. if it went on too long though

Top Bottom