Frameshift Live 4/5/2022: Console Account Transfers & Elite Dangerous 2022

I am still dreaming of a big ship like the vette,clipper,anaconda holding a small ship like a viper ,cobra ,eagle, vulture, or dbx. Said ship would have a minimum preengineered drive of 100ly. Would be cool to just go off with this ship and explore knowing I can actually visit small stations too if I wanted. I hope that's in the works as new content. 🙏

I am still dreaming of a big ship like the vette,clipper,anaconda holding a small ship like a viper ,cobra ,eagle, vulture, or dbx. Said ship would have a minimum preengineered drive of 100ly. Would be cool to just go off with this ship and explore knowing I can actually visit small stations too if I wanted. I hope that's in the works as new content. 🙏
the-simpsons-bart.gif

wouldnt that pretty much pull the rug out of every other ship in the game......

what would be the point in owning a dedicated explorer class ship like an asp, diamonback or phantom in that case, you may as well just use your suggested ship and stick in a short range multirole / or armed to the teeth combat vessel inside it instead.,,, unless it was gamified for "reasons" it would also logically be an insane trading ship, therefore making ships like the T9 moot as well.

if it happens it happens but that would be the ultimate meta ship imo.

Well done F.Dev .
The console announcement and the going forward messaging are what was necessary. I hope this is a new start on your communications and not just a fire fighting comms exercise. We don't need insider details, just that ED is going forward with a future. Nice job to see someone in F.Dev understands the customer/community. S!

Even if it's not my first choice, I'd rather have played Oddy on the current generation.
I am pleased that there is now an option for us to transfer our performance.
Respect for the fact that they partly co-govern their mistakes and probably also a lot of contracts, it does not always depend on everything going ideally.

Greetings Commanders!

Frameshift Live will be back next week on Wednesday 4th May at 16:00 BST where we will be discussing console account transfers, our focus for Elite Dangerous in 2022 and the usual community news!

See you there!

o7
Is there somewhere we can follow to get up to date info on the account transfer? As it's a limited time thing and I've invested so much on console, this is some serious fomo.

Thanks

Well this sucks, I find out about drops a few days ago that end on June 23, that you can only earn during one particular live broadcast, I make time to be sure and have Twitch on for it, and you cancel the only remaining chance to earn the rewards. Thanks... that's pure genius.

thats a point.. is there a stream today? i missed the last one and i think there are new PJs to collect now arent there? @CapnBludd i dont think you have missed anything, the summer paint jobs only started recently so they will be the ones on offer all summer wont they (sorry if i am mistaken)

Well this sucks, I find out about drops a few days ago that end on June 23, that you can only earn during one particular live broadcast, I make time to be sure and have Twitch on for it, and you cancel the only remaining chance to earn the rewards. Thanks... that's pure genius.
The Purple Newcomer Bundle is available as Twitch Drops every month, and has been for many months. "Only remaining chance" is very much incorrect.

Since the streams are fortnightly, and the previous stream was last Thursday (16th June), the next stream is likely the 30th June.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Drops are available on every stream, which is every 2 weeks now. There's always a chance to get the old drops and new ones.

Drops are available on every stream, which is every 2 weeks now. There's always a chance to get the old drops and new ones.

Well if that's the case the information should be corrected. I randomly looked up the twitch page earlier in the week only because ESO had a banner directing folks to get some items, they had multiple drop-enabled streams at all different times, I saw the Elite one and realized there was just one last window listed on the calendar. If there are more opportunities then that's great, but that's not what the page showed. It's still annoying though. Thank you for the response HeatherG and others

Purple Newcomer Bundle
Wed, Jun 1, 11:00 AM - Thu, Jun 23, 2:00 PM EDT
Rewards
This campaign has closed.
Ancestral Tattoo Pack

Ancestral Tattoo Pack
Explorer Name Plate Pack

Explorer Name Plate Pack
Purple SRV & Fighters

Purple SRV & Fighters
Passenger Name Plate Pack

Passenger Name Plate Pack
Purple Weapon & Engine

Purple Weapon & Engine
Purple Flight Suit

Purple Flight Suit
Wings Name Plate Pack

Wings Name Plate Pack
Vibrant Purple Paint-jobs

Vibrant Purple Paint-jobs

Frameshift Live
Cancelled
·
Elite: Dangerous

Thursday, June 23, 2022 · 11 AM - 1 PM EDT
Elite: Dangerous

The purple get renewed each month. Technical limitation on Twitch, campaigns can only run at max 28 days, then the have to be relaunched. So the purple are permanently available, but progress resets each month. The other drops had their viewing time greatly reduced already, to make sure we can get them in one, even just partial stream.

Well, speaking of streams, I got a $77 item just for watching yesterday.

As you can guess, it wasn't a Frontier stream, and it wasn't a purple face pack...

Top Bottom