Reset combat zone -> back to the station

But the only problem with SRV is that it will self-destroy if you die during the CZ , even while on-foot 😥
That's why I personally prefer to use my ship.
Yeah, noticed that to, hadn't died yet, until a minute ago 😂
edit
Went back to the station for a new one, and the scarab is there again 😏

Anywho, if you run 400 meters to somewhere not settlement you get a message you exited the zone. If you reload from there, you respawn on the surface as well.
It a couple of meters shorter than recalling your ship.

You get the message only once, if you run back into the zone and again back out, no messages anymore.
1660156118363.png

Last edited:
This game is cockpit simulator sort of :D
Meaning it should be as close as possible to RL, i.e. no relogs...
So you just want to make it difficult for no reason? I don't get why you would want to hurt yourself or others. Like do you not have a job, that instead you have to inflict inconveniences on yourself to remind yourself you are still alive?

So you just want to make it difficult for no reason? I don't get why you would want to hurt yourself or others. Like do you not have a job, that instead you have to inflict inconveniences on yourself to remind yourself you are still alive?
Oh please. If I don't want to play - I don't play. If I want - I do. No need cries about hard game. It must be 20 times harder.
And in fact, I do ARX CZs where apex flies 2-3 mins. Plenty of such places, so it is even faster then relog.

Oh please. If I don't want to play - I don't play. If I want - I do. No need cries about hard game. It must be 20 times harder.
And in fact, I do ARX CZs where apex flies 2-3 mins. Plenty of such places, so it is even faster then relog.
You didn't answer my question. You sound like a guy who has a decked out FC and everything they need so what other people want or need doesn't matter.

You didn't answer my question. You sound like a guy who has a decked out FC and everything they need so what other people want or need doesn't matter.
Yes. Exactly. Took 3 years. And it was too fast as for my taste, should be slower. I missed that "old" slow part prior Horizons, when Anaconda was 1 year deal.
There is reason - it is simulator. Relog breaks immersion of simulation and tells you - it is the game, thats why you want to escape to so called real life. Because you keep in mind it the game only [read as: it is bad for me].
Main idea of simulator - you should forget about it is the game yet.

Yes. Exactly. Took 3 years. And it was too fast as for my taste, should be slower. I missed that "old" slow part prior Horizons, when Anaconda was 1 year deal.
There is reason - it is simulator. Relog breaks immersion of simulation and tells you - it is the game, thats why you want to escape to so called real life. Because you keep in mind it the game only [read as: it is bad for me].
Main idea of simulator - you should forget about it is the game yet.
So you are one of those "I got mine, screw the rest of you" kind of guys.

I'd not be opposed to a change in how the reset of the CZ goes if the place you reappeared made a lick of sense. It just seems to pick any station you can be at that you have landed at before (not a carrier) and throws you there without your ship. That feels like a bug. Even being put back in the ship in orbit would be a world better. However I did note that I can get my SRV up to about 350ish meters to the zone and leave it behind and it seems to keep out of trouble. I can then return to the SRV and relog and will return to the settlement. I can get closer but that seems to mean the SRV will get popped eventually.
Recalling the ship likes to land 700 meters out and thats really not fun at all.

There's one reason to rush: on-foot CZ is the best part of the game, lol :cool:
...while "naked". Once I finished all-5 its not fun any more. Too easy. Wipefest.
I think, it will be AX-CZ designed for G5 gear. Like take AX ground base so goids loose space "green field" boost.

...while "naked". Once I finished all-5 its not fun any more. Too easy. Wipefest.
If you get bored with PvE then you have to play PvP CZ. It's another game, much more challenging and fun.

If you're looking for people to play, welcome to visit our Discord (in my sig) 🤠

If you get bored with PvE then you have to play PvP CZ. It's another game, much more challenging and fun.

If you're looking for people to play, welcome to visit our Discord (in my sig) 🤠

that's one of the most sensible suggestions I've seen for a long time

I won't take you up on that myself as I'm a VR user so on-foot, yeah lets just say we have issues. I also play DayZ which has PvP gameplay on steroids a tough bar to reach in any game, but I keep looking.

Last edited:
This game is cockpit simulator sort of :D
Meaning it should be as close as possible to RL, i.e. no relogs...
when i die, i conveniently respawn in the next dropship.
i´m not saying you are wrong, all i´m saying is go the whole way or don´t go it at all.

This change makes absolutely no sense. For example:
  • Fly to Colonia from the Bubble.
  • Go straight to a ground CZ without docking anywhere.
  • Relog, either intentionally (exit to menu) or unintentionally (game crash).
  • Log back in to find yourself back in the bubble with your ship still in Colonia.
The fact that your ship stays put tells me that this is either a bug or part of the quick fix to get people out of HIP 22460

The fact that your ship stays put tells me that this is either a bug or part of the quick fix to get people out of HIP 22460
Nobody was doing ground combat CZs in HIP 22460 though. It's the CZ that is triggering it; if you wander far enough away from the settlement, you will still be in the same place when you relog.

Top Bottom