Reset combat zone -> back to the station

This change makes absolutely no sense. For example:
  • Fly to Colonia from the Bubble.
  • Go straight to a ground CZ without docking anywhere.
  • Relog, either intentionally (exit to menu) or unintentionally (game crash).
  • Log back in to find yourself back in the bubble with your ship still in Colonia.
How immersive!

Nobody was doing ground combat CZs in HIP 22460 though. It's the CZ that is triggering it; if you wander far enough away from the settlement, you will still be in the same place when you relog.
No huh? I guess I assumed it was happening everywhere. Do you know how far away from the CZ you need to be?

No huh? I guess I assumed it was happening everywhere. Do you know how far away from the CZ you need to be?
500m away from the settlement.

---
Also, found out that the old way of killing yourself to respawn in your ship in orbit, is still working.

But you must finish the CZ first.
Edit: Just click 'Retreat' on the respawn screen. Even in the middle of a CZ.

Source: https://youtu.be/vAN3aWteX8c

Last edited:
heh - was quite enjoying the change with one commando, saves travelling back to the station after a conflict

then switched to a different commando and on relog they were in a station I visited a while ago in the middle of nowhere with no shipyard, so I might be a bit stuck Horizons here I come. I'm siding with bugged :)

Edit: Oh, and trying to return from a CZ via Frontline is giving me a consistent Scarlet Krait and sending be across the bubble. Boo!

Last edited:
This Bug is very frustrating.
Had made a relog and found myself at a Station where i was days before (Last Station i visited).
But there i could not buy a Ship only request a Transfer! And the Station was 300LY away from my Ship.
So i had to wait 40 Minutes to retrieve my Ship or use Apex. So for the next half an hour i could not play the Game....

This Bug is very frustrating.
Had made a relog and found myself at a Station where i was days before (Last Station i visited).
But there i could not buy a Ship only request a Transfer! And the Station was 300LY away from my Ship.
So i had to wait 40 Minutes to retrieve my Ship or use Apex. So for the next half an hour i could not play the Game....
Next time, reload to horizons, and you're back in orbit around the planet you got teleported from, in the ship you left behind. If you reload back into EDO again, you're still there.

Last edited:
Okay, we will try this next time. I hope the instancing will still work then.
Normally we are fighting as a team for BGS purpose.

This way this should be a bug. Maybe the game doesn't register that you have actually landed/departed - thus after a relog it wakes you up where it thoughts is your last position. If that is the case there might be other related bugs to it!

Top Bottom