Autumn DLC Speculation

His first account was banned sometime around North America Pack release I think. That is when he trolled modding community by saying he has inside info on what the pack contains (just to imagine, the exhibit animal was Arapaima fish in his “leaks”).
Wait, that was the same guy? If I recall correctly, he played an incredibly long con with the modding community, building up trust over the course of a year with legitimate sounding cross-referenced info from having worked at real zoos, commissioned a lot of modded plants, and then blew all of his credibility and goodwill by making specific claims about the NA animal pack (I think it was an alligator gar, not arapaima) and being shunned from the community overall.

Compared to that, this weird sounds of summer birds astroturfing feels very amateurish. Go figure.

Wait, was it the guy who had the fox/binturong image? It was a drawing or digital image, I think, and they would share images, right?
I don't know man, it's been ages and that guy was on my ignore list in the end anyway, when he started to assume LN and NL Mutso were Frontier employees, and Bo and Chanté hacked his pc, because it was an IP address from the netherlands (and apparently there are only two people living in the neatherlands) and all that kinda malarkey.
I advise all very active forum users to keep their eyes peeled on their social channels, just in case.
Speaking of: To all who informed me AND to Frontier huge thanks for backing us all up and believing in us! I might not be happy with everything regarding PZ communication, but I will and have never harrass people on YouTube or any other plattform.
Was that the dude who claimed deladysigner leaked pack info and was threatening her to reveal it?
Would be news to me that that was him as well, but sounds about logical.

I was curious and checked when you joined :D Looooong looooong before your time buddy, only those who have been here around 2020-2021 would know I believe.
I know a young account, but I've been reading these forums since 2019. Even before the alpha, I saw all the trailers right away (even the one showing the Crocodile, the Orangutan, the video showing the "hidden" Okapi, some video where there was an Aardvark from Pronghorn.... All the updates, dlc announcements.... I accompanied you spiritually 👻. Those were the times...

My brother (@Przemo ) can confirm it. He has established an account already in 2019 haha 😜

But I don't associate it, maybe at that time there was no "hot news period" I don't know

Just so everyone knows, that guy "PlanetZooLove1994" or whatever the username is was actually Danny_Zoo who used to troll the forums back in the day. I know he had personal beef with me and @Swjosdotschka and used to harrass people in the PM system. I suspect he is the one creating the fake accounts on the stream (as should be obvious by my previous comments here, I am not watching the stream, and am therefore not present in the chat).

Edit: He also thinks half of us are Frontier employees planted in the forums for some reason.
Am I correct, that the last profile picture he used, was some kind of rainbow picture?

I know a young account, but I've been reading these forums since 2019. Even before the alpha, I saw all the trailers right away (even the one showing the Crocodile, the Orangutan, the video showing the "hidden" Okapi, some video where there was an Aardvark from Pronghorn.... All the updates, dlc announcements.... I accompanied you spiritually 👻. Those were the times...

My brother (@Przemo ) can confirm it. He has established an account already in 2019 haha 😜

But I don't associate it, maybe at that time there was no "hot news period" I don't know
I see. Looooooooooooooooooooong posts, mostly about birds (that's why I'm the bane of his existence :ROFLMAO: I play a huge role in his life, obviously.) If that doesn't ring a bell, you didn't miss out on anything.
Am I correct, that the last profile picture he used, was some kind of rainbow picture?
Yep.

I don't know man, it's been ages and that guy was on my ignore list in the end anyway, when he started to assume LN and NL Mutso were Frontier employees, and Bo and Chanté hacked his pc, because it was an IP address from the netherlands (and apparently there are only two people living in the neatherlands) and all that kinda malarkey.
I advise all very active forum users to keep their eyes peeled on their social channels, just in case.
Oh, I kinda remember thah. And yeah, will do, thanks
I will and have never harrass people on YouTube or any other plattform.
Same. And, for the future guys, on the chance this ever happens again, if they say swear words, it's definitely not me, as swears are not anything I'd say; if anything, I actually dislike them.
Swears, vulgar jokes, innuendos, double meanings or anything along those lines, that's NOT me, and I don't appreciate anybody EVER taking my user and potentially damaging my reputation. I know y'all don't, of course, I'm just saying how I feel about the matter

Wait, that was the same guy? If I recall correctly, he played an incredibly long con with the modding community, building up trust over the course of a year with legitimate sounding cross-referenced info from having worked at real zoos, commissioned a lot of modded plants, and then blew all of his credibility and goodwill by making specific claims about the NA animal pack (I think it was an alligator gar, not arapaima) and being shunned from the community overall.

Compared to that, this weird sounds of summer birds astroturfing feels very amateurish. Go figure.
It's "more" I remember

SteamdbPZ.png

guys there is more updates for files and there is some that I don't too understand with. but If I remember correctly the files like dev_release_branch mostly update when It's almost finished! also what if the dlc & update delay because maybe this dlc have a new things like australia pack has a lot of new animations and new rigs and also covid stuff. so I'm think guys It's great sign for us

View attachment 324644
guys there is more updates for files and there is some that I don't too understand with. but If I remember correctly the files like dev_release_branch mostly update when It's almost finished! also what if the dlc & update delay because maybe this dlc have a new things like australia pack has a lot of new animations and new rigs and also covid stuff. so I'm think guys It's great sign for us
Did this files get updated recently?

Top Bottom