Autumn DLC Speculation

With the Conservation DLC being a scenery pack, I think we can safely assume that the autumn DLC will be an animal pack. Seeing as the last autumn DLC we got, the North America Animal Pack, had somewhat of a temperate theme to it, we could expect the same thing this year. I predict that it will be released in either late September or early October. In my opinion, a woodlands or forest dlc is most likely, which could knock out some more essentials like the Tasmanian Devil and Wolverine. What do you guys think?

Woodlands / Forests would be nice!
  1. Red deer
  2. Wild boar
  3. Tasmanian devil
  4. Red necked wallaby (bennett's wallaby)
  5. Raccoon
  6. Skunk
  7. South American monkey species, such as a howler or spider monkey
  8. + Colorful south American snake species, like the Emerald tree boa or Eyelash viper

Well, my headliner idea for a temperate pack was the Amur Leopard, so probably that's out. Though there's the Wolverine as well. Feels like this would be more of a December type release too.

I really really really want it to be an Oceania focused animal pack, but barring that I'm not sure. There's literally a handful of animals that are not from Oceania that I'm really wanting to see, but I don't have a good way to link them (Wolverine/Maned Wolf/Porcupine/Red River Hog)

I could see an alpine pack for autum. Animals like the Rocky Mountain Goat, Gelada, Spectacle Bear, Chinchilla/Alpine Marmot, Domestic Yak, Yellow Footed Rock Wallaby and Himalayan Monal would make for a rock solid (pun intended) animal pack
I'd love such a pack. Could also have the Takin (probably one of my most wanted animals now) and possibly the Wolverine (?). Rock Hyrax and Kiang might be other truly fantastic choices here, even though they're less highly requested.

Now that we have the Przewalski's horse I'm not too sure people would be thrilled by a similar-looking equine in the next pack.

--

Given how unexpected the Conservation Pack was I don't think anything is a safe bet for the next one, though my gut is telling me it will be a biome-based animal pack. Hard to say whether they'll stick to the seasonal pattern of themes now, since 'Conservation' isn't really in that theme (taiga, grasslands, desert, tropical - four totally different biomes for the Conservation Pack). For some reason I feel like we're going to see the Tasmanian devil soon though.

Secretary Bird would be nice endangered animal, but it is really tough to fit all these amazing animals into 4 slots pack, so I think the picks are great, all of these are also really conservation icons in zoos, so they are great match.

About the DLCS to come, forests animal pack comes to mind for the Autumn for me and some kind of mountains/cold climate pack after that for the Winter season. Though I got to say, with the surprise attitude Frontier has lately, it is really hard to predict.

About the DLCS to come, forests animal pack comes to mind for the Autumn for me and some kind of mountains/cold climate pack after that for the Winter season. Though I got to say, with the surprise attitude Frontier has lately, it is really hard to predict.
Yeah. Like, honestly, who would've pictured an Aquatic pack for winter? Who goes swimming in winter?!

Just an example

honestly, nocturnal would be dope.
raccoon-yes.gif

Top Bottom