Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park and Update 1.12 - What we know so far

For anyone who wanted to know if the JP3 raptors in the game have quill. Well here you go.

jp3raptor.jpg

Against ford explorers being in-game. Plenty of nonbelievers-

Yeah a lot of people aren't the sharpest tools in the tool shed. It was already pointed out in the aviary screenshot. Frontier liked to hide little clues like that. Then they held that event and let some people play an early version of the game and no one saw the tour vehicles and some people were really worried. Even after YouTubers like BestInSlot said the version of the DLC they played was an early build.

But I am glad they showed them in the live stream and calmed some people down.

Yes, they showed the Explorer in the live stream from yesterday. I would love to know more details about its field of vision. There's a circle and a very long cone that moves around. Is it random or does it actively seek the dinosaurs?

Large carnivores can now fight and kill smaller ones. So I guess mixed carnivore enclosures are over. lol
Where did you find this picture ????

On Reddit. I figured I would post it for people don't like Reddit. I don't like Reddit either so I can understand. But I still go there for stuff like this. I heard it came from the JWE subreddit discord. The original source is some anonymous Spanish gamer that was given access to the game or something.

Top Bottom