Patch Notes Update 1.6 and The Engineers (2.1) update incoming

Good luck with the update hope all goes well. I am leaving for a 2 week holiday today so going to miss it. Please don't leave me behind save me a rock or two somewhere.

i5dOWmB.gif

K6LyF5y.gif

Last edited:
10 hours.

Current time, 09:35am (CET)

Playtime @ 19:35pm (CET)

Can't you work faster? :p

Guess I'll make a somewhat more fancy dinner tonight which takes longer and then be ready!

Wooo! I hope everything goes smoothly and most major bugs were caught in beta, congrats guys you're doing great work!

Nope, beta server is also down :(

I was going to say thanks for keeping the beta servers up until I read this and checked, yes they are down. PLEASE guys bring the beta servers online. The beta servers wouldn't go down for the PP cycle would they?

This feels like the biggest milestone since 1.0, anyone else? I think the game is in a better place than when 2.0 came out, more happy players, so the feeling of anticipation is stronger.

Agreed. It's funny because Planetary Landings should feel like a bigger milestone but it's not - 2.1 definitely improves the game more than 2.0 did.

Javert

Volunteer Moderator
All,

Please note the AMA with David Braben is at 11am not 10am (UK Summer time). The OP has been edited accordingly, so if you already read the thread earlier please note the change of time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom