[EMPIRE] 13th Legion now Recruiting for PvP & BGS 18yrs+

1616557722305.png

13th Legion (PC)

The 13th Legion is now recruiting for CMDRs interested in PvP and/or BGS. We have grown to occupy16 systems now and are in need of those who wish to work towards expanding and developing our sphere of influence. We of course are more known for our PvP and are recruiting for new CMDRs who wish to learn the ways of PvP. We primarily focus on killing Fed CMDRs in Power Play related conflicts and CGs. WE ARE NOT MURDER HOBOS.... we have a strict RoE. If your interested and would like more details please ask. It should be noted we are looking for MATURE players who are cool and just wanna have a good time.

Lord Commander Rambo the 13th

INARA PAGE https://inara.cz/squadron/592/

Last edited:
Seriously though, if you are looking for a laid-back PVP-focused group that dabbles in BGS this is the squadron for you! I am 37 years old and have been with this group for a couple years now and I really enjoy the maturity this group offers. The 13th Legion is comprised of a mature group of individuals without all the drama that you might run into with other groups. Yes, we are strictly Imperial aligned and we have strict RoE as Rambo pointed out above. We also work with other Imperial groups and commonly intermix with them for PVP purposes to protect Imperial assets. If you are interested in PVP, fighting for the Empire, or enjoy doing BGS work, this is the group for you!

Last edited:
So we are on a new recruiting push. About 2 years ago, the 13th Legion absorbed EX99 and all their BGS operations. As of this post the 13th Legion has control of 47 systems and EX99 19 systems respectively. We are looking for commanders who are interested in either BGS or PVP or both. We can offer new pilots money, tips for engineering, mat gathering, you name it, we have probably done it. We are one of the oldest groups in the game and there is a number of reasons we are still around. If you are looking for a stable mature group that is eager to help newer pilots, look no further.

If you are interested in joining, send me a DM and friend invite in-game. to CMDR Rambo the 13th.

Top Bottom