Patch Notes Update 2.1.04 update incoming

just so your aware, when i originally read the main post, the docking computer info wasnt on it, there updating the list as we speak, now its got various text updates on after docking computer.

so i did read it.

just so your aware, when i originally read the main post, the docking computer info wasnt on it, there updating the list as we speak, now its got various text updates on after docking computer.

so i did read it.
The post hasn't been edited.

Last edited:
so your still not fixing the docking computer, or that fact that no npc ship can land, they all just float to the right of the landing pad, until the station blows them up ? this is pathetic. really realistic

Jumping on the wagon started by Gary Richards. Lets keep this going!!!

Hey guys,

We have a small update coming for PC and Xbox One players. Specifically to address a number of fixes and stability issues. Servers will be down from 12noon BST for about 30- 45 mins.

Broadcast messages should have already started

Patch notes

Stability Fixes
Fixes for crashes when Hyperspace jumping
Fix for crash when entering Supercruise from a Conflict Zone
(Xbox) Fix for title entering unresponsive state after disconnecting the WAN Network cable
(Xbox) Fix for title crash from launch

General Fixes
(Xbox) Fix for loss of Horizons access after launching from Engineer Base
Fix for Docking Computer and NPC’s drifting off target landing pad
Various text updates

Excellent news on DC fix. Thankyou

@Zac Antonaci Thanks for the update

Any news on when our player faction the MMU Based in Lembava will get its allegiance changed to Independent as agreed last January on the 7th Via email.I was of the understanding that player factions would be implemented/Updated by the 17th of this month but as of yet still no change

Also there is an issue with The Background sim in Lembava.All missions that Our faction does for the MMU appear to be influencing Lembava Gold State and not ourselves.And yes we know not to buy or sell anything in Lembava.We only do MMU Missions

We would greatly appreciate any info on the player faction allegiance change as agreed on January the 7th and a BGS check in Lembava.Tickets have been created.

Thanks for reading

Top Bottom