News 2.3 Dev Update

This update make the game worse. Dear developers, (("thank you")) for fix all money and rank missions.
In version 2.3 it is expected that the player must now jerk off a lot with empty flights - that would have the same money and experience as it was in version 2.2
Now er have 1-3 mission in one stantion - this is very small.

Also ("thanks") for removing the cut derones missions. We really see how you care about the players, the game has become "better"!
One questions - why? You something add to gameplay ? Interest did not become more, the difficulty of getting money and the rank became more.

This update make the game worse. Dear developers, (("thank you")) for fix all money and rank missions.
In version 2.3 it is expected that the player must now jerk off a lot with empty flights - that would have the same money and experience as it was in version 2.2
Now er have 1-3 mission in one stantion - this is very small.

Also ("thanks") for removing the cut derones missions. We really see how you care about the players, the game has become "better"!
One questions - why? You something add to gameplay ? Interest did not become more, the difficulty of getting money and the rank became more.

hmmm.. evry single passenger mission i done since 2.3 earns me atleast the same amount that my entire ships worth (a-rated dolphin, 33-ish Ly and never under 400 (sustained boost speed, top boost speed far above that) for the cost of 3 clicks @ engineer)
never had an easier time making money

Last edited:
Top Bottom