2.4 - Maybe not so boring

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Errrm, i'm certainly pleased and perhaps even impressed by what we've seen today.
Just this, if you care to recall, "winter is coming" was last winter.
It's not recyclable for every time it fits someone's agenda, just because it's that season again.

And we got the first thargoid sighting last winter. So all this kicked of last winter. Not too sure what the issue was.

verminstar

Banned
Some people just don't want to be happy.

The whole "winter is comming" quote has been thrown around a lot in supporting pesimistic outlooks, but they seem to forget that winter doesn't start for another week.

So its not coming ye say but it starts in another week?

Im all very happy the pew pew players are finally getting a bite of the apple, but Im still very underwhelmed by it all. I was never really that bothered about any of 2.4 before today and todays events havent done anything to change that whatsoever...but Im not pessimistic, just indifferent because had I not logged into the forums this morning, Id be none the wiser because nothing is different fer me than it was a week ago...nothing has changed.

But hey...winter is indeed on its way...or not

And we got the first thargoid sighting last winter. So all this kicked of last winter. Not too sure what the issue was.

The, or should i say my, issue was, that it wasn't followed up for another 9 month.
It's the old pet peeve i have with the whole pacing, continuity and cohesion of this thargoid business.
I think we've been there a few times before, Max.
Today i'm impressed with what i've seen in that vid, and look forward to more of this.
But if "more of this" takes another 6-12 month, then really nothing much has changed overall, has it.

So its not coming ye say but it starts in another week?

Im all very happy the pew pew players are finally getting a bite of the apple, but Im still very underwhelmed by it all. I was never really that bothered about any of 2.4 before today and todays events havent done anything to change that whatsoever...but Im not pessimistic, just indifferent because had I not logged into the forums this morning, Id be none the wiser because nothing is different fer me than it was a week ago...nothing has changed.

But hey...winter is indeed on its way...or not

Errr, Vermy, the new stuff from today isnt pewpew...

Deleted member 115407

D
Yes, good that they posted it on galnet... (without the pulsating red ;))

Yeah - the news source that up until now has been so compelling and out of the way, that I always forget to check it ;)

I agree; this is the first good news I've heard about 2.4. Also, agree about the pulsing red button.

Thanks, buddy. I knew you'd have my back against the evil babelfisch :)

Deleted member 115407

D
Ill take yer word fer it ^

The news article literally says that the stations need trade goods and passenger evac. Threeofseven posted a video showing the passenger lounges full of evac missions.

You don't have to take anyone's word for it.

Thanks, buddy. I knew you'd have my back against the evil babelfisch :)

giphy.gif

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Let's not post threads that are just links to other threads plz. Closing.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom