Patch Notes Update 2.4 The Return - Update 2.4.01

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

raeat

Banned
So, here we have it.

Fdev is capable of applying a hotfix when they *want* to. I guess players screaming about skimmer bombings wasn't something they *wanted* to fix.

Hey, Fdev, why don't you do for the galmap for mouse users what you did for the sysmap for console users? Make those stars that should be clickable clickable and with a pop-up that doesn't just auto-close immediately upon selection (when you can select it).

Brill. I'm impressed they have acted so quick.
And good to fixing the resistance upgrade, we should have that protection yet.

We don't know or haven't discovered enough stuff yet to know have to defend or protect. Engineers need to create these first before we get them.

Love it xx

Not a clue, that's why I asked. So someone can buy a big ship, big whoop. Who cares what other people do with their game?

Apart from the fun police of course.

Because there are others in that game, and in fact its not *their* game. Its Fdev game. In multiplayer game inflation and security bugs should be top priority.

Please let there be a fix for commodity availability around Maia. The lack of goods is really hurting the CG.

Thats how CG's always go, sources of materials DRY UP nearest to the CG destination station.

Stations just can't make the mats quick enough…

Thats how CG's always go, sources of materials DRY UP nearest to the CG destination station.

Stations just can't make the mats quick enough…

Except they were fine before the update. Stations that had 30-50k supply on weekends in 2.3 now have 20 supply on weekdays in 2.4.

Edit: And it wasn't fixed. Lovely

Last edited:
Wow.. didn't expect this so fast!!!

Hopefully I can now play the game tonight!
:D

"Stability Fixes
Fixed an issue that was causing players to disconnect when attempting to load into game near a station"

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom