Patch Notes Update 2.4 The Return - Update 2.4.01

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Greetings commanders,

Hopefully your recent endeavors in Elite have been.....eventful and mysterious! We are taking the Elite servers down at 8PM UK / 3PM East US time for a quick update.

The downtime should last no more than 15 minutes - if not, i will be back here updating this thread with a status update.

Below are the patch notes...

Outfitting
Fix for a hull reinforcement package incorrectly providing caustic resistance

Ships
Beluga Liner
Fixed some incorrect preview thumbnails and names for the Beluga Expedition Paint Jobs

Stability Fixes
Fixed an issue that was causing players to disconnect when attempting to load into game near a station

more thargoid fixes. the funny thing is, i log in and use the new route planner to plot to a CN star i found by accident on the star map - and get a msg the galaxy is going down in 15 minutes. i think we might last longer than that against the aliens? or what are the pvp crowd doing out there? :D

Well... I'm so happy that they've fixed the horrible Beluga paintjob bug! Good job, Fdev!

*Hides his trillions of mission rewards on a Cayman Islands account*.

Last edited:
more thargoid fixes. the funny thing is, i log in and use the new route planner to plot to a CN star i found by accident on the star map - and get a msg the galaxy is going down in 15 minutes. i think we might last longer than that against the aliens? or what are the pvp crowd doing out there? :D

Jumping to even more remote locations, I would suppose.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom