Patch Notes Update 2.4 The Return - Update 2.4.01

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
PS4 user here, while patches are always welcome, could yet not have waited 'til, let's say 5pm or even 4pm exactly, to coincide with the end of the two currently ongoing CG missions?!... :_ .

I just logged on at 2:45pm (much earlier than i normally play games :) ), knowing their cutoff was at 4:00pm, planning to make one more delivery in the one i've been focusing on, Professor Palin's, while yes i know i should have been doing it all this week, but after making that delivery and turning in some regular missions, i was only planning to finally get over to the Liz Rider one now... Oh well, First World problems and all that :_ ...

(If the maintenance is quick i MIGHT be able to rush over to Rider and still make the bare minimum top 100%, but if it's anything like the Palin mission in which i made the top 75% on only my second delivery, with only 176 units delivered, when the threshold is normally between 450-550, even with only a hour left to do it, i might have made the second reward tier... :) .

Whatever time a new update comes in it could inconvenience somebody, such as those with a vary short time to go before their current passenger mission time limit expires.

Hopefully they'll fix the graphic problems on the PS4 soon. Textures just disappeared, leaving things looking bad.

Low res suit and cockpit texture bugs are fixed now. Rock shadows are still missing though. Thank you FD! I hope you resolve that dynamic shadows bug too.

Texture problems are not resolved after last update. It was looking fine when I first logged in but now it seems blurry and low res again. - CMDR Suits, cockpit panels, SRV Weapon textures...- all of them are low res and buggy. FYI. (PS4 Pro)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom