Patch Notes Update Ships Beta 1.5 Beta 2 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Hi everyone,

we will be releasing an update for the 1.5 beta at 2.30pm GMT and the game will be down for up to 30 minutes. The following changes are included in this update:

- Fix for crash during hyperspace
- Fix for stored ships being inaccessible
- Fix for crash when route planning in the system map
- Fix server crash for error in Maia system
- Improve Don't Die Contact missions, remove transaction panel timers, references to the wait time and make wait longer
- Adjust dashboard cameras in the Hauler, Type 7 and Federal Dropship

Thanks!

Michael

i guess its the 10+- positions for placing bobbleheads better visible now... could be wrong tho

oh, ty for letting me (not) sell my python now, but i need to make a few little adjustments on it, perhaps :D

Yes, in all seriousness, very impressed with FD doing a patch on Saturday. The Shipyard bug was really causing a lot of problems, so hats off.

Hi everyone,

we will be releasing an update for the 1.5 beta at 2.30pm GMT and the game will be down for up to 30 minutes. The following changes are included in this update:

- Fix for crash during hyperspace
- Fix for stored ships being inaccessible
- Fix for crash when route planning in the system map
- Fix server crash for error in Maia system
- Improve Don't Die Contact missions, remove transaction panel timers, references to the wait time and make wait longer
- Adjust dashboard cameras in the Hauler, Type 7 and Federal Dropship

Thanks!

Michael
Hello Michael :

Any news about cutter trouble to exit station ?

Any news about DSR issue : the fullscreen is larger than the screen ?

Last edited:
Any plan to adjust the heat on SCB's, even one makes your ship burst into flames... a7 scb on Corvette do very little on 'restoring' shields, not even one ring (a7 shield and 4 boosters). And internal damage is huge.

On Cutter I tried 2xA6 scb's, and got 200+% heat with heatsinks.. or maybe it fried the heatsinks before they could help.

If you fire a heatsink first on the A7 scb then you wont take heat damage, but I agree the current heat mechanic is just too much.

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Any plan to adjust the heat on SCB's, even one makes your ship burst into flames... a7 scb on Corvette do very little on 'restoring' shields, not even one ring (a7 shield and 4 boosters). And internal damage is huge.

On Cutter I tried 2xA6 scb's, and got 200+% heat with heatsinks.. or maybe it fried the heatsinks before they could help.

We'll review the feedback in detail next week.

Michael

For the Cutter stuck in the slot, for now till the fix is out, just leave the gear down until you clear the station!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom