Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) [v2]

Quick heads up that Galnet News Digest (aka Wotherspoon and Beetlejude) are once again producing their fantastically informative Review of the Year videos.

Parts 1 and 2 are available for your viewing pleasure now.

Trending: Fuel Rats art contest winners announced.

Also just tp say that @zombieapocalypse's awesome beginner's guide (listed in the "manuals, guides and other stuff for new players" section) has now been updated to include fleet carriers.

Quick heads up that Galnet News Digest (aka Wotherspoon and Beetlejude) are once again producing their fantastically informative Review of the Year videos.

Parts 3, 4 and 5 also now available.

Last edited:
Highlights from last Saturday's Scarab Mastery Championship event at Deciat.

And also a heads up that tomorrow night's Frontier Thursday livestream will be coming live from Delkar where Cmdr BlackMaze will be guiding the community managers through the next course in the championship

Last edited:
Trending: In a break from tradition I'm highlighting a couple of rather salty subjects today - botting and issues with the issue tracker! Meanwhile, in happier news (unless you're a Thargoid home owner), there's also a new Buckyball race starting on Saturday!

Also - I've added a link to a nice collection of tips for setting up the HP Reverb G2 to the "stuff to do with VR" section (thanks to @VR StarLightPL for pointing this out to me).

And lastly, there's another fantastic highlights reel from last Saturday's Scarab Mastery Championship by @BlackMaze ..

Source: https://youtu.be/nrGL8nBBUoE

.. and if anyone wants to catch the final of this incredible series live then you can tune in and watch it on Saturday evening on Frontier's official Elite Dangerous Twitch channel here ..

twitch.tv/elitedangerous

.. or on BlackMaze's own Youtube channel here ..

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhqkWNKOvwg

Last edited:
Trending: Road to Odyssey Mission Playthrough, furthest SRV from Sol and first SRV on a fleet carrier (not the same SRV I hasten to add).

I've also added Beer Attack's fantastic catalogue of neighbouring surface ports and outposts to the "useful reference lists" section.

Just a couple of things I saw on this week's Supercruise News that I wanted to highlight.

First up, what I reckon' is one of Beetlejude's finest drawings yet.

ed5eirhg52n61.jpg

And second, Cmdr @Malic is working on an Elite: Dangerous conspiracy board! I don't know much about this but I think the document kinda speaks for itself.

Malic's "Conspiracy board"

Basically an attempt to interconnect everything that's happened in Galnet.

Here we see exclusive footage of Malic working on this epic undertaking.

zuvv3Ih.jpg

yWcmVi5.png

Top Bottom