5 Terrors of the Sea-DLC

The Idea would be to put 5 of the still Missing " Topp Apex Predators" in the Ancient Oceans of the World from each Time-Periode in one DLC .
One Smal Submarine as Attraction or Ranger vehicle could be put as Toy ( Food ? ) for them into the the DLC ( ;) ...lol) ; or a big Underwatertunnel as addition to the new underwater viewing Dome. If not now in the Marine DLC them maybe in this future DLC there cloud be the "Kelpbrush" and other teraintools as free Update.
Waterfalls (Naturall Looking fountains) as Placeable objects for the lagoonwalls as well as Parts of the Lagoon being able to replace with rocky shore ( Like the Malta DLC lagoon) or sandbeach ( like in JW the movielagoon) could be part of the free Update too!
Because of their gigantic size All of this impressive creatures could be able to use the "Sharfeeder" for show ;) !

1. Temnodontosaurus ( 12m long ) : Apex Predator of Early Jurassic
temnodontosaurus-size.jpg
bobs-reconstruction.jpg

2. Pliosaurus ( 15m long): Apex Predator of the late Jurassic
pliosaurus-size.jpg
Predator-x-thumb_2x1.jpg

3. Basilosaurs (18-20m long): Apex Predator of the eocene
basilosaurus-size.jpg
image.jpg

4. Livyatan ( 14-18m long) : Apex Predator of the Miocene
galileo-instagram-urzeitwal-1.jpg
main-qimg-8ac398abc9b7820383f5c729884f3473-lq

5. Megalodon ( 15-20m Long): Apex Predator of the Miocene-Pliocene
1691400705514.png
jun2019_d23_prologue.jpg

What do you think ?

Last edited:
In JW Lost Kingdoom there was on screen this nice little 2 seater submarine that could be perfect for the rangers as new laggoo vehicle ;) !
And hey, the Skellet of Indominus Rex is right now ingame as Deco ;) !
1691918330785.jpeg

For the Parkvisitors ther could be an Version similar to the next pictures as attraction .
aurora-100-single-left.jpg
Minisubmarino_panoramico_Nemo_de_2_plazas_lateral_frontal.jpg

Or a "Semisubmarine" like on the next pictures
69.jpg
198277-16261587.webp

What do You think ?

A
In JW Lost Kingdoom there was on screen this nice little 2 seater submarine that could be perfect for the rangers as new laggoo vehicle ;) !
And hey, the Skellet of Indominus Rex is right now ingame as Deco ;) !
View attachment 364163

For the Parkvisitors ther could be an Version similar to the next pictures as attraction .
aurora-100-single-left.jpg
Minisubmarino_panoramico_Nemo_de_2_plazas_lateral_frontal.jpg

Or a "Semisubmarine" like on the next pictures
69.jpg
198277-16261587.webp

What do You think ?A submarine tour would be a really cool addition to the game

In the Free Update, a Underwatertunnel like this in the next picture could work so that our Tourtrucks and Gyrospheres could drive on the ground of the lagoons trough it ;) !
What Do You think ?

thumb_720_450_underwater-tunnel_shutterstock_72362389.jpg
MESH_-_Underwater_Coral_Pillar_-_AD_Gallimaufry3.jpg

Big Rockpillar like this to place in the Laggon like the Rockplattform ( Natural looking skin for the same collision object )!

21.jpg
Rock_pillar_%28seastack%29_on_Flowerpot_Island_-_Georgian_Bay_-_Ontario%2C_Canada_-_2_Sept._2011.jpg

An Artificial Waterfall like in the next Picture as placeable " Fountain " for the lagoonwalls and for the shallow water in Aviaries etc.
artificial-waterfall-outdoor-background.jpg

Last edited:
I love how we're just throwing around ideas. I would ideas. Personally I really want live shark feeders. It would be pretty cool to watch the Mosasaurus chase them around. Also, sharks are pretty big attractions in their own right, so they would for nice ambient life next to the prehistoric creatures.
jurassic-world-mosa-one-sheet-i24805.jpg

I love how we're just throwing around ideas. I would ideas. Personally I really want live shark feeders. It would be pretty cool to watch the Mosasaurus chase them around. Also, sharks are pretty big attractions in their own right, so they would for nice ambient life next to the prehistoric creatures.View attachment 364641
One very welcome adition for the Lagoons wouldd just be the "kelpbrush" or at least some Kelp as pleaceable Object !!!!
Many fans requested it a lot of times and I hope that after the last update had shown that the mechanics for the Lagoons had improved much, now it could be possible in the next update to implement it finally.
Here just a few pictures which show how it could look like in JWE II .
maxresdefault.jpg
e713563f4b84100ded954d6342c9ccfe--kelp-forest-extinct-animals.jpg

66f3a42744ac7233494b95b8c0d41221--loch-ness-monster-the-aquarium.jpg
FW3VgxcXkAElNFe
friendly-reminder-to-frontier-that-we-want-kelp-forests-as-v0-eeca9bds06gb1.png

Last edited:
The Option to make some parts of the Lagoons with Rocky- and Beach-Shores, instead of the concrete walls only, woud be needed to build an movie accurate JW Lagoon !
In the picture ( taken frome the JW Movie) you can clearly see what I want to say.
On the left You can see Rocky shore at the end of the concrete Walls.
In the Middle you can See unerwaterfences !!!!
in foreground are Beaches ;) !
1200px-Jurassic_World_Lagoon_%28Film_Universe%29.png

Last edited:
The original Design of the JW Lost Kingdom Submarine from that Even has its own Toyline Version would fit perfect in a 2. Lagoon DLC as attraction/ Reangervehicle ;) ! What Do you think ? I would really be interested if someone other would like to have Basilosaurus and Livyatan in JWE II ?
maxresdefault.jpg

Megalodon is the wrong creature for this DLC. Also why Livyatan? Why not Cetotherium or Georgiacetus?
This 5 Creatures on the list for such an DLC are the Apex Predators of their time periods.
Megalodon and Livyatan are both much Bigger and would be much more dangerous for the visitors of our parks than those 2 relative smal species you have in mind.
2 over 15m long Predators (Megalodon and Livyatan) would fitt much more the description as " Terrors of the seas " of their times ;) !
That´s just my opinion and subjective reason why i would choose them. Megalodon has the biggest teeth of all Sharks that ever lived on earth while Livyatan has the biggest teeth of all carnivorous mammal of all time !

This 5 Creatures on the list for such an DLC are the Apex Predators of their time periods.
Megalodon and Livyatan are both much Bigger and would be much more dangerous for the visitors of our parks than those 2 relative smal species you have in mind.
2 over 15m long Predators (Megalodon and Livyatan) would fitt much more the description as " Terrors of the seas " of their times ;) !
That´s just my opinion and subjective reason why i would choose them. Megalodon has the biggest teeth of all Sharks that ever lived on earth while Livyatan has the biggest teeth of all carnivorous mammal of all time !
Can you at least replace Megalodon with something else?

I'm perfectly fine with Megalodon in the game. I actually want it impamented
The 1st. Marine DLC we got is great !
All Animals of it are unike and I use it in all my parks !
But many JWE II fans first thought that the Megalodon would be in that DLC and if you looked on youtube you were able to see that It is an absolutely fan favourite and would make an 2nd. Marine DLC like this " 5 Terrors of the seas DLC " sell like Hot cakes ;) !
At least one drivable Attraction for the lagoons ( Semisubmarine or Submarine) an Some more BIG deco like the rocks I showe abovenand Kelp etc. would make the laggons even more Complete in my Opinion.

What Decos/Atractions from above would you like to see ingame ?

I think just adding at least one more rock platform creature, a megalodon, and some sort of whale with the subs would be enough for the game.

But the idea is good.

And if, like fish, we could have some smaller sharks swimming around the lagoon just for it to look nice will be great.

also, a sub would be like an underwater gyrosphere that the guests can drive while a semisub would be like a tour truck.
That´s 100% what I think too ;) !
If You buil a ramp ( with a stone or now simply with use ot the morails glitch for building it with rails...) you can drive underwater with our normal Gyrospheres !! I do it often and it works perfect , except you drive 2m over the ground of the lagoons ...lol.
the Stearing for such an smal Submarine we have ingame too !!!.... frontier could use the gamemechanics of the ROV ( submarine drone ) we can drive manually ;) !

Top Bottom